Super!

Posted by Reviewer2098658 on Jun 27, 2013

I'm very low in iron and this supplement works well. I don't feel sick after taking it even though I have very sensitive stomach. Also, it is not loaded with vitamin B12 that taken in excess can cause cancer.

Great

Posted by 4967661778366283682 on Apr 08, 2016

I Like this Iron product as it seems to agree with me and I don't get constipated

the best I have ever tried

Posted by 4944945877849183353 on Oct 24, 2014

has not caused me any constipation as many iron pills do..will definitely continue with this

Nature's Bounty, Gentle Iron, 28 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 16, 2014

My father has cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure, chest angina, weak heart muscle and he is nose bleeding very often :( So I think he is loosing his blood too much and too quickly. I decided to put him on iron for 3 months to see if there would be some improvement for his health overall. After using for 2-3 weeks he says he feels better indeed and even that bleeding is happening rarely. I personally don't like Nature's Bounty brand because of its additional ingredients used, but with iron they are good. They made this iron cheap and gentle which is very important for iron product. So, I guess I would buy it again and again. Maybe for myself too, because I also lost rivers of blood during my life because of big bleeding during menses. Oh, and it goes in combination with vit. C what it is fantastic, because iron doesn't absorb without C well.

good

Posted by 5307165678380708164 on Feb 08, 2016

very good product

Great product

Posted by 5732298074262340576 on Jan 18, 2015

I took this product during my last pregnancy and it worked great, my hemoglobin was high and I felt no stomach issues. Excellent product!

very good product!

Posted by 4770430739037428195 on May 17, 2016

I have very low iron and this suppliment work very well.

Contains Cyanocobalamin

Posted by wwwvavade on Jun 09, 2016

Cyanocobalamin is a really cheap and bad form of b12! Im still on my first bottle but will switch now!

Gentle Iron, 28 mg, 90 Capsules (NRT-01603)

Posted by 4919097924194356060 on Mar 03, 2015