Super!

Posted by Reviewer2098658 on Jun 27, 2013

I'm very low in iron and this supplement works well. I don't feel sick after taking it even though I have very sensitive stomach. Also, it is not loaded with vitamin B12 that taken in excess can cause cancer.

Nature's Bounty, Gentle Iron, 28 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 16, 2014

My father has cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure, chest angina, weak heart muscle and he is nose bleeding very often :( So I think he is loosing his blood too much and too quickly. I decided to put him on iron for 3 months to see if there would be some improvement for his health overall. After using for 2-3 weeks he says he feels better indeed and even that bleeding is happening rarely. I personally don't like Nature's Bounty brand because of its additional ingredients used, but with iron they are good. They made this iron cheap and gentle which is very important for iron product. So, I guess I would buy it again and again. Maybe for myself too, because I also lost rivers of blood during my life because of big bleeding during menses. Oh, and it goes in combination with vit. C what it is fantastic, because iron doesn't absorb without C well.

Great product

Posted by 5732298074262340576 on Jan 18, 2015

I took this product during my last pregnancy and it worked great, my hemoglobin was high and I felt no stomach issues. Excellent product!

Gentle Iron, 28 mg, 90 Capsules (NRT-01603)

Posted by 4919097924194356060 on Mar 03, 2015

GREAT,,,,,,,,,,,

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2159758 on Jul 14, 2013

Very good.

Funciona bien

Posted by 4872015834337550432 on Jan 03, 2014

Mi chica las toma cuando tiene la regla para que no la bajen los niveles de hierro

I'm a repeat customer

Posted by 5467680740509066334 on Jul 07, 2014

I take 2 at night per doctor's orders (of 50 mg glycinated Iron). Ordering from iHerb.com was the best price I could find. I've ordered these several times now and haven't had any problems.

Danielle

Posted by 4746430977166808726 on Jul 19, 2014

I am a strict vegetarian and I find this iron compound is absorbed really well and maintains my good iron levels and it is a great price and lasts me 3 months just taking one a day.

the best I have ever tried

Posted by 4944945877849183353 on Oct 24, 2014

has not caused me any constipation as many iron pills do..will definitely continue with this

Old days gone

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Jan 01, 2016

I used to take the old iron tabs that nearly killed you. These are fantastic - no worries about getting blacked at all and I don't have low ion symtoms of course.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »