Good

Posted by sportpit on Mar 07, 2012

I like it better than other time-released formulas. And I like that there are no B vitamins.

Posted by Reviewer2849191 on Jul 18, 2012

Help to fall asleep. Brings sleepiness.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

excellent hypnotic

1mg Melatonin Review

Posted by odereviews on May 21, 2013

This offers the best price & quality ratio withing the 1mg iHerb selection? Works as good as any other 1mg melatonin I have bought from iHerb previously. I'm happy with the quality this offers. Tablets are small and easy to swallow. With this price it's hard not to recommend this product.

Helpful to sleep

Posted by Reviewer1162899 on Sep 10, 2011

It's very helpful to my mother's sleeping.

for everyone

Posted by Reviewer2606702 on Oct 23, 2014

excellent product

Like sleeping on a fluffy cloud

Posted by 5623544215284635902 on Feb 22, 2016

I love this product .... a guilt free nights sleep, absolutely recommend MELATONI tabs, I like the product so much I've bought ALL my sleep deprived friends a bottle .... EXCELLENT product..... Sweet COLOURFUL dreams .... AMAZING!!!

really good product

Posted by 5171905546835619228 on May 07, 2016

i take this for trouble falling asleep, and one i take it, i gradually feel tired until i cant hold myself awake so i go to bed. the whole process takes about 30 mins to 1 hour. i only took melatonin by rexall sundown and this and i can say theyre about the same quality.

Otto

Posted by 4630220082302666963 on Jun 25, 2014

Big size is good value for money. Following the instructions you get a good start to sleep.

Prefer another brand

Posted by 5323731202153309528 on Jul 11, 2014

Bought it to see if it's better than the 1mg I usually get from GNC. Since instructions didn't say to place under tongue and just let it melt, I took one tablet with water and spent the whole night counting sheep. Next night, tried putting under tongue (as I do with the GNC) and it tasted like chalk and took forever to melt. Took a couple of hours before I fell asleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »