quite ok

Posted by 5368804265359151646 on Mar 13, 2013

The hair is a bit too dry after this shampoo and conditioner.

It would be good for thin hair.

Posted by KarshayDee on Dec 06, 2014

The smell reminds me of baby shampoo. It's an alright shampoo, I find the feel of it on my scalp refreshing but it makes my already thick and heavy hair feel thicker.

Nice

Posted by 5724077883417296049 on Nov 19, 2014

Nice shampoo. I bought it to try no-SLS products and it is good, I'm not really amazed by it though. Okay for normal to dry hair, but on greasy or normal to greasy it's too nurtishing and leaves the hair a bit heavy. ------------------------------ Shampoing sympa. Je l'ai acheté pour essayer des produits sans SLS et il est bien, mais je ne suis pas non plus éblouie. Correct pour les cheveux normaux à secs, mais pour les cheveux gras ou normaux à gras il est trop nourrissant et laisse les cheveux un peu lourds.

Ordinary everyday shampoo

Posted by 4822050358098138654 on Aug 01, 2014

I have mixed hair type, dry in the ends and opposite on the scalp. So, these days in summer I wash my hair everyday with this shampoo. And I feel, in such a way it dries the hair. But overall it is a good ordinary shampoo. Has a very delicious Jojoba smell. The texture is nice, doesn't require bit amounts to get hair washed. Recommend this shampoo on a daily basic if you don't want to spend much.

Product worth the value

Posted by 4663289905370910889 on Aug 17, 2014

It's good for the hair, making it quite clean and smooth! However, as I have very sensitive scalp, thus the product isn't so suitable for my use. For the price I paid, I will definitely purchase again as gift, or if I have found a way to mix my current shampoo + Nature gate, i'll definitely use it daily!

Love!

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

I love how it washes my hair softly even without the conditioner. Nice smell too. But i certainly have to use more to wash hair than the normal shampoo. I guess you can't have it all...

Great shampoo! A lot of shine and foam!

Posted by tulilie on Jan 24, 2015

I was very positively surprised by this shampoo. I have used a conditioner from this same company before and it was only ok, so I didn't have a lot of expectations for this product. But wow it is so great! First of all, it foams a lot, which took me by surprise because a lot of 'natural' shampoos don't foam. You only need a teaspoon of this shampoo for the entire hair (I have thick hair and usually need loads) and this spreads through the hair better than ANY shampoo I have ever used. The first time I used this was after an oil treatment - it removed the oil effortlessly. The only downside to this product is the awful almond liqueur smell.

Esta bien / Okay

Posted by 5763566283445952336 on Nov 22, 2012

Lo bueno: - Huele bien, es un olor suave. - Deja el pelo limpio y también da esa sensación. (Sensación de no tener el pelo sucio o con residuos) - Tengo el pelo más brillante Lo malo: - Seca el pelo, pero ¡es un champu! después usas un acondicionador y perfecto. - Le cuesta hacer espuma, por lo que hay que frotarlo un poco antes en la mano, si no, gastarás mucho producto intentando hacer espuma. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- The Good:   - It smells good, is a mild odor.   - Leaves hair clean and also gives that feeling. (Feeling of not having dirty hair or debris) - I have the hair shinier The bad:   - Dry hair, but is a shampoo! after you must to use a conditioner and perfect!   - It costs a lather, so you have to rub it in a little before hand, if not, you'll spend a lot of product trying to make foam.

Not bad

Posted by endesignro on Jul 16, 2013

Smells amazing, almond-like and build a nice, rich lather. Hair feels perfect, but undortunately after a few uses my scalp become itchy. I tried to trick this washing every other day but still, the itch doesn't go away.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Apr 28, 2009

It lathers up nice and smells good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »