nice scent, a little pricey for my taste

Posted by 4786149963651873166 on Apr 08, 2016

Descent shampoo for weakened hair. A little expensive but worth it if you are looking to improve your hair condition. Pleasant smell.

I like nature's way...

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Dec 09, 2015

But I think I'm in love with the aloe vera shampoo after trying this one out. It seems to feel like cleaner on my dense, coarse hair and oily scalp.

does the job

Posted by missyhuii on Nov 05, 2015

it's supposed to be a ' revitalising" shampoo but it's more of a moisturising shampoo. I find it not that helpful to cleanse my oily scalp but the label says it 'gently' cleanse so I should have known. the biotin shampoo under this brand cleanse better but leaves my hair so dry. so this is okay but I won't give it a 5 star . I'm Asian with black straight hair that's fine with a little oily scalp due to the climate

Decent shampoo, mild scent

Posted by 5205857543644623050 on May 28, 2015

This is a regular shampoo, nothing to shout about particularly. The whole family uses it. It's mild and just hydrating enough for regular hair, may not be moisturizing enough for drier or chemically treated hair. We like it and use it as an everyday shampoo. The scent is mild, and very pleasant.

Good packaging

Posted by 5204657399610859886 on May 26, 2015

Hope it's good to use!

muy bueno

Posted by 5504397970583307549 on Feb 17, 2015

Desde la primera aplicación el pelo se queda suave sin necesidad de usar acondicionador. Había probado el de henna y me gustó, este me ha encantado.

Great shampoo! A lot of shine and foam!

Posted by tulilie on Jan 24, 2015

I was very positively surprised by this shampoo. I have used a conditioner from this same company before and it was only ok, so I didn't have a lot of expectations for this product. But wow it is so great! First of all, it foams a lot, which took me by surprise because a lot of 'natural' shampoos don't foam. You only need a teaspoon of this shampoo for the entire hair (I have thick hair and usually need loads) and this spreads through the hair better than ANY shampoo I have ever used. The first time I used this was after an oil treatment - it removed the oil effortlessly. The only downside to this product is the awful almond liqueur smell.

Love!

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

I love how it washes my hair softly even without the conditioner. Nice smell too. But i certainly have to use more to wash hair than the normal shampoo. I guess you can't have it all...

It would be good for thin hair.

Posted by KarshayDee on Dec 06, 2014

The smell reminds me of baby shampoo. It's an alright shampoo, I find the feel of it on my scalp refreshing but it makes my already thick and heavy hair feel thicker.

Buen champú

Posted by 5753485759811054731 on Nov 24, 2014

Reseca un poco, es genial para pelo graso

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »