Exceptional shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1280431 on Oct 26, 2007

Thank you to iHerb for carrying this gentle jojoba shampoo.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2436496 on Feb 22, 2009

This crystal-clear shampoo has a mild, clean scent and works on my hair very well. Rinses out quickly, leaves my hair manageable. Those with dry hair will probably need a conditioner. Excellent value!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1309631 on Sep 22, 2008

Really like this brand, scent good.

!!perfect

Posted by 5530332278803765135 on Jul 21, 2014

I love this shampoo, the hair is smooth and smells gorgeous. I have oily scalp and this shampoo is perfect for me without drying the hair

Good for scalp

Posted by 4977903468081288232 on Oct 08, 2014

I wash my hair everyday because I have oily and itchy scalp but dry hair. And hair fall issue. First few days, I didn't notice any difference after used. However, 2 weeks later I found that it has improved my scalp and hair condition even without using conditioner. *Hair fall issue has still yet to be solved.

Nice

Posted by 5724077883417296049 on Nov 19, 2014

Nice shampoo. I bought it to try no-SLS products and it is good, I'm not really amazed by it though. Okay for normal to dry hair, but on greasy or normal to greasy it's too nurtishing and leaves the hair a bit heavy. ------------------------------ Shampoing sympa. Je l'ai acheté pour essayer des produits sans SLS et il est bien, mais je ne suis pas non plus éblouie. Correct pour les cheveux normaux à secs, mais pour les cheveux gras ou normaux à gras il est trop nourrissant et laisse les cheveux un peu lourds.

It would be good for thin hair.

Posted by KarshayDee on Dec 06, 2014

The smell reminds me of baby shampoo. It's an alright shampoo, I find the feel of it on my scalp refreshing but it makes my already thick and heavy hair feel thicker.

quite ok

Posted by 5368804265359151646 on Mar 13, 2013

The hair is a bit too dry after this shampoo and conditioner.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1181959 on Oct 09, 2013

I feel itchy and have dandruff after using this shampoo :(

Hated it!

Posted by Reviewer2354793 on Apr 25, 2012

I hated this shampoo. It was very drying, stripped my hair, and left it tangled. I have naturally curly, 3c, dry, porous, dense hair, but thin strand thickness. Only gave it 1 star because I had to, would be zero stars.