Nature's Gate, Shampoo, Revitalizing, Jojoba, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Gives the shine!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 09, 2012

I liked this shampoo in combination with Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner: together they made my hair shiny and easy manageable. I use them approximately 2 times a week, along with another.

Good stuff, great scent!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I am chemically sensitive and usually cannot tolerate any scented products. For Some reason, Nature's Gate has been good to me. This is the 3rd scent I've tried from their shampoo/conditioner line that hasn't bothered me! Yay!! This is a wonderful, light, fruity scent. Not fruity like Herbal Essence..more natural and subtle. Very good product. Keeps my hair clean with no residue too. A winner. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Just OK

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jun 21, 2013

The price is good for a big bottle. I used to buy Aveda shampoo, but found the price has become too expensive. So I decided to find cheaper alternative. This shampoo worked well initially, but after a while (about half way down the bottle), I found that it began to leave a residue on my hair, and didn't work as well as before. I'll tried another brand from iherb next time.

nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3122024 on May 07, 2012

but not a woah! shampoo. i still have freeze, so my hair doesn´t feel really good with it, it gives me too much volume. on the other hand, my hair is soft and shiny. the product doesn´t make a lot of bubbles when you use it, and it has a very sweet smell, like almond. i think i will try another one the next time, because i´m trying to avoid the freeze on my hair.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2436496 on Feb 22, 2009

This crystal-clear shampoo has a mild, clean scent and works on my hair very well. Rinses out quickly, leaves my hair manageable. Those with dry hair will probably need a conditioner. Excellent value!