Hair looks great. I like this shampoo!!!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Jun 14, 2012

Hair looks great. I like this shampoo!!!

Cheap and good

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

It makes my hair shine and looks better. But it can be overdrying for the dry hair type.

I love it

Posted by beagmez on Dec 29, 2015

I really love these item

Very good

Posted by RaicuRaluca on May 07, 2015

This is a very good shampoo. I like this more than Biotin Shampoo. The smell is so nice, it clean gently all of my hair and leaves it strong. I would definetly buy this again.

Love!

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

I love how it washes my hair softly even without the conditioner. Nice smell too. But i certainly have to use more to wash hair than the normal shampoo. I guess you can't have it all...

Great shampoo! A lot of shine and foam!

Posted by tulilie on Jan 24, 2015

I was very positively surprised by this shampoo. I have used a conditioner from this same company before and it was only ok, so I didn't have a lot of expectations for this product. But wow it is so great! First of all, it foams a lot, which took me by surprise because a lot of 'natural' shampoos don't foam. You only need a teaspoon of this shampoo for the entire hair (I have thick hair and usually need loads) and this spreads through the hair better than ANY shampoo I have ever used. The first time I used this was after an oil treatment - it removed the oil effortlessly. The only downside to this product is the awful almond liqueur smell.

Product worth the value

Posted by 4663289905370910889 on Aug 17, 2014

It's good for the hair, making it quite clean and smooth! However, as I have very sensitive scalp, thus the product isn't so suitable for my use. For the price I paid, I will definitely purchase again as gift, or if I have found a way to mix my current shampoo + Nature gate, i'll definitely use it daily!

Ordinary everyday shampoo

Posted by 4822050358098138654 on Aug 01, 2014

I have mixed hair type, dry in the ends and opposite on the scalp. So, these days in summer I wash my hair everyday with this shampoo. And I feel, in such a way it dries the hair. But overall it is a good ordinary shampoo. Has a very delicious Jojoba smell. The texture is nice, doesn't require bit amounts to get hair washed. Recommend this shampoo on a daily basic if you don't want to spend much.

Nice Scent

Posted by Reviewer2929486 on Feb 10, 2012

Gets hair very clean without the rough 'stripped' texture I've experienced with a lot of the more natural hair products I've tried. Especially like the pleasant, delicate fragrance.

Good nice jojoba smell

Posted by Reviewer2077735 on Jun 01, 2011

good shampooo, leave silky feeling.