Cleans well and not too drying. will buy again.

Posted by 5560478390056260983 on Feb 08, 2015

Smells great too!

Great shampoo! A lot of shine and foam!

Posted by tulilie on Jan 24, 2015

I was very positively surprised by this shampoo. I have used a conditioner from this same company before and it was only ok, so I didn't have a lot of expectations for this product. But wow it is so great! First of all, it foams a lot, which took me by surprise because a lot of 'natural' shampoos don't foam. You only need a teaspoon of this shampoo for the entire hair (I have thick hair and usually need loads) and this spreads through the hair better than ANY shampoo I have ever used. The first time I used this was after an oil treatment - it removed the oil effortlessly. The only downside to this product is the awful almond liqueur smell.

Love!

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

I love how it washes my hair softly even without the conditioner. Nice smell too. But i certainly have to use more to wash hair than the normal shampoo. I guess you can't have it all...

Good product and smelled very nice

Posted by 5551392484189174590 on Dec 26, 2014

Good product and smelled very nice Wonderful price

It would be good for thin hair.

Posted by KarshayDee on Dec 06, 2014

The smell reminds me of baby shampoo. It's an alright shampoo, I find the feel of it on my scalp refreshing but it makes my already thick and heavy hair feel thicker.

Fabulous

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Nov 27, 2014

Smells amazing and makes hair feel so soft, lasts a long time because such a big bottle (I used with corresponding conditioner)

Buen champú

Posted by 5753485759811054731 on Nov 24, 2014

Reseca un poco, es genial para pelo graso

Sin químicos

Posted by 5506863485393696260 on Nov 20, 2014

Me lo recomendaron para mantener un cuero cabelludo sano.. siempre había usado HS para la caspa, y me funcionba, pero leí que ese tipo de champús eran muy agresivos, y este no lo es... estoy contengo con el

Nice

Posted by 5724077883417296049 on Nov 19, 2014

Nice shampoo. I bought it to try no-SLS products and it is good, I'm not really amazed by it though. Okay for normal to dry hair, but on greasy or normal to greasy it's too nurtishing and leaves the hair a bit heavy. ------------------------------ Shampoing sympa. Je l'ai acheté pour essayer des produits sans SLS et il est bien, mais je ne suis pas non plus éblouie. Correct pour les cheveux normaux à secs, mais pour les cheveux gras ou normaux à gras il est trop nourrissant et laisse les cheveux un peu lourds.

Great product!

Posted by 5574177929593265450 on Nov 14, 2014

This shampo has a pleseant smell, foams and rinses well. My hair is silky and manageable after it. Love this stuff!