I have fine hair and love these shampoos

Posted by Reviewer1295292 on Aug 29, 2012

I do wish Nature's Gate would quit changing the packaging.

Product worth the value

Posted by 4663289905370910889 on Aug 17, 2014

It's good for the hair, making it quite clean and smooth! However, as I have very sensitive scalp, thus the product isn't so suitable for my use. For the price I paid, I will definitely purchase again as gift, or if I have found a way to mix my current shampoo + Nature gate, i'll definitely use it daily!

Good nice jojoba smell

Posted by Reviewer2077735 on Jun 01, 2011

good shampooo, leave silky feeling.

Esta bien / Okay

Posted by 5763566283445952336 on Nov 22, 2012

Lo bueno: - Huele bien, es un olor suave. - Deja el pelo limpio y también da esa sensación. (Sensación de no tener el pelo sucio o con residuos) - Tengo el pelo más brillante Lo malo: - Seca el pelo, pero ¡es un champu! después usas un acondicionador y perfecto. - Le cuesta hacer espuma, por lo que hay que frotarlo un poco antes en la mano, si no, gastarás mucho producto intentando hacer espuma. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- The Good:   - It smells good, is a mild odor.   - Leaves hair clean and also gives that feeling. (Feeling of not having dirty hair or debris) - I have the hair shinier The bad:   - Dry hair, but is a shampoo! after you must to use a conditioner and perfect!   - It costs a lather, so you have to rub it in a little before hand, if not, you'll spend a lot of product trying to make foam.

My hair feels so dry after rinse

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 13, 2013

Don't know how it's works as the others' recommendation. I always like to dye my hair and I really need some shampoo to strengthen and softer my hair, but this seems not work on my hair. My hair really feel so dry after rinse , really need deep moisturizing conditioner to improve.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3169967 on Feb 13, 2013

Nothing special

Nature's Gate, Jojoba Shampoo, Revitalizing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by opheart on Mar 12, 2012

Not bad, but not good. The smell is truly bitter almond, very strong, not unpleasant. But for those, who don't like such intensive smells - it's a great "minus". The hair is tangled, when the shampoo is washed off. It's really too difficult to comb the wet hair, and too many hair are lost. But nevertheless the price is attractive.

Made my scalp itchy, got dandruff problem.. fragile bottle cap

Posted by Reviewer2274620 on Mar 01, 2014

I usually use Aubrey shampoo but purchased this shampoo from curiocity. After start using this shampoo, i got itchy scalp, and ended up with dandruff.. I will not purchase this product again. Also, I bought 3 bottles of shampoo from Nature's Gate at the same time, and the bottle caps were broken 2 out of 3.

Hated this shampoo

Posted by 4980436239607043573 on Mar 24, 2015

Leaves my hair dry, tangled, and stiff. Hope to find a replacement

Do not recommend for soy allergies

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

This soap was good for being natural, but I am still having problems from going from traditional soap to natural. Lathers different. I have severe allergies and I didn't react to this product but I noticed it has soy in it so I stopped using it after a couple of times. I just don't recommend it for soy allergies.