It's good.

Posted by 4859143644773311729 on Jun 23, 2014

I have lots and lots of super-fine curly hair. I have a hard time finding a moisturizing shampoo that doesn't weigh down my curls. This is just OK. It's a little heavy for my curls, but I think some of that may be just due to the weather. It is hot and humid here at this time of year and that has a tendency to wreak havoc on my hair. Also, this shampoo does not keep my hair feeling clean enough for long enough for me to go three days between washings; I have to wash my hair every other day. But it smells good! Maybe in the winter it will work better for me.

good but not brilliant

Posted by 5434945464114364524 on Jun 19, 2014

I like this product. The smell is nothing special. I dont dyed hair. it is very normal. I will finish the bottle. probably won't buy again

Good rate

Posted by 5554598742956411679 on May 08, 2014

PRO Good price for big bottle Smells good Feels less chemical compared to other brands in retail stores CON None Repurchase: Maybe. Good item but didnt wow me, thinking there is something better out there.

Nice and economical

Posted by A1725-6887 on Apr 29, 2014

This product smells good and washes your hair well. Besides, you need only a small amount of shampoo for a single time, so altogether it makes a pretty good impression.

Simply the best!

Posted by saaranasu on Apr 21, 2014

Smells good, washes squeaky clean even thick oil treatments. Best shampoo I've used so far.

Great!

Posted by 5624718456005212841 on Apr 01, 2014

My hair loves this shampoo!

Ni fú ni fa

Posted by 5463052089771679193 on Mar 23, 2014

Hace el trabajo de limpiar el pelo, de hecho lo deja limpísimo, quizás incluso un poco tirante. Me gustó el hecho de que fuera tan natural en cuanto a ingredientes pero casi no hace espuma. Lo combiné con el acondicionador de la misma marca pero de "Hemp" o cáñamo, y no sé si fue la combinación de ambos pero cuando pasaban dos días, el cuero cabelludo me picaba muchísimo por la parte de la nuca, como si le faltara hidratación. Además, tampoco me duraba el pelo tanto tiempo limpio, era entre una mezcla de raíces algo grasas y a la vez algo seco. Lo utilicé con acondicionadores de droguería y me pasaba lo mismo en el cuero cabelludo. No volveré a comprar esta marca.

Nature's Gate Shampoo

Posted by 5378558090259636412 on Mar 06, 2014

This was the first time I have ever used this product and so far I am satisfied with the results. It cleans well and smells good.

Made my scalp itchy, got dandruff problem.. fragile bottle cap

Posted by Reviewer2274620 on Mar 01, 2014

I usually use Aubrey shampoo but purchased this shampoo from curiocity. After start using this shampoo, i got itchy scalp, and ended up with dandruff.. I will not purchase this product again. Also, I bought 3 bottles of shampoo from Nature's Gate at the same time, and the bottle caps were broken 2 out of 3.

Pelo sano.