Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer2786638 on Nov 04, 2010

I love the smell, reminds me of grounded almonds. Makes my hair softer and smell good:) Will buy again.

Favorite conditioner for years

Posted by Reviewer2285149 on Oct 11, 2009

I love this conditioner and believe me I've tried 'em all!! From chemically over treated to now natural hair, it nourishes and shines like no other...and the price....can't be beat.

! راااائع My hair DRINK this !!!!

Posted by sarakarim on Mar 24, 2016

My hair type is a 2b, oily on the roots and very dry on the ends because of the hair dye damage I put this after shampooing it for like 10 minutes maybe less and when I rinse it I don't feel it !! it's like my hair absorb it ! it doesn't give me a temporary results this leaves my hair very smooth and soft until the next time I take a shower and without weighing it down definitely gonna repurchase please click yes if you found my review helpful شعري دهني من الجذور وجاف من الأطراف بسبب التلف وعادة الكونديشنيرز تعطي شعري احساس انه مدهن ويلبد استخدمه عشر دقايق تقريباً أقل أو أكثر بعد ما اغسل شعري بالشامبو ولما أغسله بالمويه ما أحس فيه على شعري نهائياً كأنه شعري امتصصه وشربه كأنه يعالج داخلياً مش من برا وبس !! النتيجه يعطي شعري منظر صحي وملمس ناعم بدون مايلبده وتظل معي النتيجة لحد ما أتروش مره ثانيه أنصح فيه وبشده بطلب منه قبل يخلص اللي عندي حتى لو أفدتك اضغط yes أسفل ردي

Great

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

Really helps worn out hair, leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing. Affordable

Fine Quality

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Oct 14, 2008

Wonderful for dry hair.

Finally I found it!

Posted by Reviewer3027771 on Mar 03, 2009

I've been searching forever for jojoba shampoo made similar to the kind I used back in my teenage years that worked miracles on my hair. After finding out the company I used previously no longer makes shampoo/conditioner of this kind, I lucked out happening upon this deal! Leaves my hair feeling clean, refreshed, and since I let my hair air dry, it dries shiny and fluffy when I rinse with cold water. I recommend this to anyone!

Not a lot of conditong

Posted by Reviewer1298074 on Oct 16, 2007

Didn't do a great job of conditioning or detangling my hair.

GOOD Conditioner nice price!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

She took the pair to the same shampoo. Was very happy. Balm thick, smells like shampoo. Good moisturizing hair, it is easy to comb. GOOD Conditioner nice price!

A sad disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Feb 25, 2008

This product did nothing for my hair. It felt as if I hadn't even used conditioner and even seemed to make it more snarled than usual.

Good &Inexpensive