A sad disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Feb 25, 2008

This product did nothing for my hair. It felt as if I hadn't even used conditioner and even seemed to make it more snarled than usual.

much too thick and heavy

Posted by 5688556418837954470 on Jul 22, 2014

much too thick and heavy, consequences not so great

Not for my hair

Posted by Iriiiiiska on Oct 26, 2015

Heavy, but not nourishing, leaves my fine hair greasy and with brittle ends

didn't work for me

Posted by 5565590904346147441 on May 08, 2016

So sad, after applying and rinsing off, my hair feels like I have not put any conditioner at all. My hair is still entangled and not soften and condition at all. I thought it's only my hair. Then my daughter used it and she told me the same thing : the conditioner is not working!

No desenreda,cremoso y nada liquido

Posted by 5396659596488456310 on May 20, 2016

Un desastre de acondicionador.No desenreda nada.El producto sale del bote como pegotes de crema.Muy pegajoso. Un hueco batido o un yogurt hidrata más. Mi pelo es encrespado,abierto y ondulado.Mucha cantidad.

Hated it!

Posted by Reviewer2354793 on Apr 25, 2012

I hated this conditioner. It was not moisturizing, had no slip, and did not aid in detangling. I have naturally curly, 3c, dry, porous, dense hair, but thin strand thickness. Only gave it 1 star because I had to, would be zero stars.

Terrible Conditioner. Waste of product.

Posted by 4766706797032620903 on Jun 23, 2014

Despite it's very inviting and invigorating scent, the conditioner is the worst i've ever encountered with. The texture is not as emollient as regular conditioners and requires more than the usual amount of product needed to condition the hair. Still leaves my hair in tangles. Basically, you're better off with a commercial hair conditioner like those advertised on TV or available in your supermarkets. Very disappointed.