Amazing

Posted by 5246878565471893813 on Oct 16, 2012

My hair has really taken a beating, i.e. been dry and lifeless in the last year and a half because I moved countries and the products here and water have damaged my hair. Decided to do some research and stumbled upon Nature's Gate. When using this with the Jojoba Shampoo it really didn't feel like my hair was being conditioned. Meaning, my hair wasn't soft like it usually is with other conditioners. Lets just say that when I left my hair to dry all doubt was removed. My hair is back to its old self. Soft and silky.This is an amazing product and I will be using this regularly from now on.

I love this conditioner

Posted by 5706846750337362593 on Jun 28, 2013

It seems like my hair is cleaner when using this shampoo. And I love the smell. Its very important to me that it don`t contain any damaging ingridients for me or for the nature.

OMG!!!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Dec 01, 2013

I love this conditioner. I am sooo glad I bought this. The consistency is not too liquid-y or to thick but just perfect. There is no specific or apparent smell. I just smells like bland conditioner. I wished it had some fragrance and that is why I give it 4 stars. Otherwise, I would give it 5 starts. It makes my hair so soft and easy to manage. I have been on a crusade to find products that work for my black natural hair. Great for cowashing and is in a good size bottle. I will definitely buy this again!

bien

Posted by 5175391633131803000 on Apr 03, 2014

hidrata el pelo y lo deja manejable para el peinado

Positive impressions

Posted by A1725-6887 on Apr 29, 2014

Just like with the shampoo from the same line, you need only a small amount to be applied, which is cool and makes this conditioner long-lasting. The smell is nice and my hair definitely feels better after this product. It's much easier to comb it after washing, and it's shinier and softer.

Good rate

Posted by 5554598742956411679 on May 08, 2014

PRO Good price for big bottle Smells good Feels less chemical compared to other brands in retail stores CON None Repurchase: Maybe. Good item but didnt wow me, thinking there is something better out there.

good, but very thick

Posted by 4702841858873312902 on Jun 04, 2014

it's a good conditioner, but it's very thick, so it's even hard to get it out of the bottle. i think i will stick with the other conditioner that they make.

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5350635586649582137 on May 01, 2015

I've always loved Nature's Gate, shampoos and conditioners, but I have not been able to find the jojoba ones for quite a while. I am very sensitive to regular shampoos and there are also a number of natural essential oils of them allergic to. This shampoo is not only perfect for my scalp, but also very nice and gentle on my hair.

bueno

Posted by 5371291714488170415 on May 03, 2015

Es muy espeso, no se distribuye bien por el pelo, se requiere bastante cantidad para desenredar el pelo, le falta poder desenrredante, pero no es malo, no satura el pelo, lo deja brillante, talvez para un pelo normal graso puede ser muy pesado. Lo recomiendo, pero probaré con otros.

Mildly scented, everyday conditioner

Posted by 5205857543644623050 on May 28, 2015

This is a good everyday conditioner, conditions just enough without being heavy and doesn't weigh the hair down. Wouldn't be enough for drier or chemically treated hair though, in my opinion. Scent is mild and pleasant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »