NO GIRAFFE BOTTLE! Got a creepy baby instead! :(

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 26, 2013

I collect giraffes and I bought this strictly for the packaging. Instead, I got a bottle with an unattractive label of a very creepy baby photo on it! YES, a silly photo of a human baby, not a cool drawing of a giraffe! If you're a man, would you enjoy having a powder in your cabinet that says "BABY" with such a photo! I wanted the giraffe now I don't have a giraffe. To make matters worse, it smells really bad to me. Very floral cookie smell. Weird! It's not a coconut smell at all. I would not have paid over $7 for this. Previous labels specified that the coconut part used was "dextrose" and that is coconut sugar, now no longer disclaimed, but I wonder how good this powder can be since sugar breeds bacteria, namely yeast and ringworm, the skin fungal infection. I have severe MCS, this smells very strong & "perfumey". Did not trigger my symptoms so it must be natural but, personally, I dislike the smell just about as bad as I do the label photo. 1 very generous star, because I can't give any less. I would have gone with Country Comfort at under $4 if I had seen the photo! If you're one of these puzzling people who finds babies "cute" you might just hit the jackpot by buying this.

Great baby powder, for adults too!

Posted by OrganicMommy on Jan 07, 2014

I use this daily on top of natural deoderant to help prevent wetness, and it works, with normal daily activities. I also have used it on baby recently with our first bad diaper rashes, and I think this really helped cure it (along with coconut oil and zinc cream). It barely has a smell, a very faint coconut scent. It is denser/heavier than typical baby powders therefore it doesn't pouf powder dust into the air, so I don't mind using it on baby when necessary. Also, it isn't drying like other powders, so it doesn't dry out or irritate the eczema on my hands; in fact, it feels nice on it. The reviewer below who is very unhappy with what he received needs to contact iHerb about his order because he obviously received the wrong product.

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Feb 26, 2012

super natural, smell delicious, and I don't need to worry about my baby inhaling it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Great !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Safe ingredients, no fragrance added, smells like fresh coconuts. Also great for grown-ups. So pure and simple it's suitable for hypersensitive skin. It works surprisingly well as deodorant, to prevent sweaty feet and other moist areas. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

I LOVE it!!!

Posted by myfurryfriends on Jan 21, 2015

I like this MUCH, MUCH better than cornstarch! Very glad I found it. I've noticed that sometimes my skin becomes overly dry when I use cornstarch powders. Not so with this product. It has a very faint coconutty smell, which I actually like anyway. Definitely recommend! A word to/about the person complaining about not having a picture of a giraffe on the bottle: Go buy a picture or figurine of a giraffe! So what if the picture is not that appealing; the beauty of the product is that it is effective as a baby powder!!!

Nice

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 22, 2014

This powder is good, but a little gritty in texture. I also expected a stronger coconut smell. I appreciate that it does not contain talc or any caustic ingredients.

IN LOVE WITH THIS

Posted by 5568657457878984743 on Mar 12, 2013

I use this on my baby, and couldn't be happier! Would definitely recommend to others :D

Smells great

Posted by 5694891543886550532 on Feb 07, 2015

I've been using this as a dry shampoo, and like the smell better than that of other baby powders.

great

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Feb 07, 2015

Been using this on my sons feet along with witch hazel spray to keep feet dry

BEST & all natural baby powder I have found.

Posted by Reviewer1081223 on Mar 22, 2015

All products in Austrlalia have 'fragrance' or other addititives. 86 yr old father uses this powder daily/ Great odour, great consistency. We are very chemically sensitive (I am a human canary)and this product is WONDERFUL.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »