Good powder

Posted by 5573037172173089127 on Oct 20, 2015

Still my favorite. Lovely scent, easy application.

BEST & all natural baby powder I have found.

Posted by Reviewer1081223 on Mar 22, 2015

All products in Austrlalia have 'fragrance' or other addititives. 86 yr old father uses this powder daily/ Great odour, great consistency. We are very chemically sensitive (I am a human canary)and this product is WONDERFUL.

great

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Feb 07, 2015

Been using this on my sons feet along with witch hazel spray to keep feet dry

Smells great

Posted by 5694891543886550532 on Feb 07, 2015

I've been using this as a dry shampoo, and like the smell better than that of other baby powders.

I LOVE it!!!

Posted by myfurryfriends on Jan 21, 2015

I like this MUCH, MUCH better than cornstarch! Very glad I found it. I've noticed that sometimes my skin becomes overly dry when I use cornstarch powders. Not so with this product. It has a very faint coconutty smell, which I actually like anyway. Definitely recommend! A word to/about the person complaining about not having a picture of a giraffe on the bottle: Go buy a picture or figurine of a giraffe! So what if the picture is not that appealing; the beauty of the product is that it is effective as a baby powder!!!

positive

Posted by 5233350990647800315 on Nov 19, 2014

smells good powder is sticky thou - not like johnsons baby powder - its abit like flour feel.

My personal favourite

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Sep 29, 2014

Of all the powders, this one seems much more refined and cleaner. It is finer with a smoother feel on the skin. Compared to the clay powders which I find clogging, messy, tray and thick I would stick to Natures paradise as feeling much cleaner on the skins surface. Cools one in the summer months after a shower while still allowing the skin to breathe and love the white coconut powder colour. This is another product that is always out of stock so it must be good. It is natural and safe without any toxic ingredients that are absorbed by the skin. Thank You I herb!

Nice

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 22, 2014

This powder is good, but a little gritty in texture. I also expected a stronger coconut smell. I appreciate that it does not contain talc or any caustic ingredients.

fantastic alternative

Posted by 101010011 on Apr 16, 2014

the scent is lovely, yet totally subtle. zero negative reactions from any of the ingredients listed. i even find myself using it on unbearably hot days, outside playing sports, or performing an intense workout. works like a charm

Like it

Posted by newday on Mar 31, 2014

Takes some getting used to but it keeps me dry and happy. Will use on my grandson as well. Clumps a bit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »