Great great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Nature's plus is a great company and that meal replacement tastes soooo good! Another good vegetarian and gluten free protein meal is by Thorne Research, VegaLite, Plant-Based Performance Protein Complex Chocolate. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Nature's Plus Spirutein

Posted by giorgosdelta on Apr 15, 2010

I'm very satisfied of Spirutein quality, a great energy natural supplement, as well as for iherb's services! Thanks a lot!

The best MR shake out there!

Posted by Reviewer2329983 on Aug 18, 2010

Great taste, easy to mix, love it!!!

Very yummy.

Posted by Reviewer2341242 on Apr 26, 2008

I really like this flavor. It tastes great, and has tiny little crunchies so it's kind of like biting into bits of real fruit.

Best tasting protein drink I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2380007 on Feb 22, 2011

I really enjoy this flavor. I mix it with just water. I've been taking this product for several weeks and I feel more energetic. I take it mainly to supplement my protein intake and not as a weight loss aid. However, I think it's helping me loose weight since the drinks are very filling.

Spiru-Tein, High Protein energy Meal, Cherries Jubilee

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jan 30, 2009

Fantantic protien drink, fills me up on the run, gives me everything I need, nutritional wise

Spiru-Tein Cherries Jubilee

Posted by Reviewer2551634 on Oct 04, 2011

This flavor is yummie!! I prefer Spiru-Tein over any other protein powders because it whips up high and thick when blending it with a hand held mixer. The texture and taste is very important. All the flavors are good. However, this is our favorite.

meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer2578297 on Apr 01, 2010

excellent

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2735759 on Apr 24, 2010

I drink this daily, I add frozen berries and yogurt. Great energy drink.

Spiru-Tein

Posted by Reviewer1325097 on Jan 19, 2010

This is a great product. It does what it claims to do. It is a very good energy source, and it taste great. You may be tempted just to drink it for the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »