Nature's Way, Corn Silk, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Didn't work for my dog.

Posted by Reviewer1878151 From Puerto Rico on Oct 12, 2013

It didn't work for my dog urinary incotinence. I started with one a day, and then two and then three. I'm using now Freeze Dried Eclectic Institute Corn Silk which are more potent. So far 1 a day hasn't work.

Don't need if not drinking tap water

Posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here on Mar 09, 2014

If your tap water contains chloramines and/or fluoride - buy bottled water for drinking, and you may find (like I did) that supplements like this aren't needed. Suggest using filtered water for cooking/washing. I found I was unable to use this brand due to the added stearate - suggest Eclectic Institute (no fillers, though is more expensive). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.