Great Product

Posted by 4846469111561526420 on Jul 06, 2014

Great value for money!

Working Well

Posted by 5345051746923034963 on Jun 11, 2014

I ordered this product for dual purpose...first being for myself. I've had blood in my urine for the past year and bladder leakage. After going through all the medical testing I decided to give Corn Silk a try.I've been taking the Corn Silk for about 3 wks and the blood is fading. The leakage has also gotten a lot better but not completely gone yet...I'm thinking that after a month or two the symptoms might be gone completely...fingers crossed The other purpose was for my 1 1/2 yr old beagle that has spay incontinence and was peeing in her crate through the night and leaking urine on furniture while sleeping.She is about 25lbs and the first week I stated her on 1 capsule sprinkled in her food. It was starting to work but she got colitis...severe diarrhea, vomited and didn't eat for 3 days. The first time I opened the capsule to sprinkle it I thought wow,there is a lot in there. She needed a week off while I got the colitis under control. The past week I have started her again but only put 1/4 capsule in her food. The leaking during the day has subsided but still problems through the night. Next week I will bump her up to 1/2 capsule when her body is used to it and I do believe that it will work. I think she just had too much too fast or it is possible that the colitis had nothing to do with the Corn Silk. I have ordered from this company before and will continue.All of the products I have purchased have been high quality. I do have a warning for people ordering outside the US(I am in Canada)...do NOT choose DHL. It still took a week to get the product and I was faced with a ridiculous COD charge at the delivery that cost the same as my whole order. They charged me customs charges that were not necessary. I order many products from the US and as long as the order is under $200 I have never been charged a customs tax on them. They also charged $5 for my signature...And worse of all double taxed me on the tax they did not legally have to charge me in the first place! Go with regular post!

Don't need if not drinking tap water

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 09, 2014

If your tap water contains chloramines and/or fluoride - buy bottled water for drinking, and you may find (like I did) that supplements like this aren't needed. Suggest using filtered water for cooking/washing. I found I was unable to use this brand due to the added stearate - suggest Eclectic Institute (no fillers, though is more expensive). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Natural help for UTI

Posted by Reviewer2511182 on Jan 28, 2014

I used to be able to purchase this in Australia, but it was deleted from the range I used to buy. I was very happy to see it available here at such a reasonable price. It works very well!

Didn't work for my dog.

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Oct 12, 2013

It didn't work for my dog urinary incotinence. I started with one a day, and then two and then three. I'm using now Freeze Dried Eclectic Institute Corn Silk which are more potent. So far 1 a day hasn't work.

i don't know

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Jun 11, 2012

well i do not really know, my incontinence comes and goes since i use this product, which is better than having incontinance every day, but not as good as being healed though, i just started my 3rd bottle, i do not know how long i should give this a try though

Good for your Dog too!

Posted by Reviewer2725510 on May 15, 2012

I've been giving this to my 70 lb 13 year girl for quite a while for leaks, works great & it's good for her w/ no side effects and no poison that the vets recommed to give that eventually kill your animals.

corn silk review

Posted by 5297925259323495559 on May 13, 2012

product was delivered promptly,will be ordering this again plus a few other vitamins,it is a little soon to say it is working but very happy with the level of service.thks

Female dog Incontinence

Posted by Reviewer1303669 on Mar 29, 2012

Have been using it on my Great Dane and no more incontinence

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1676071 on Mar 06, 2012

My brother uses cornsilk for his high blood pressure which he has not bee able to control in the past with medication. He said the cornsilk was working for him and he recommended it to me. After reading the reviews, I realized it could also be used for urinary problems. It has worked surprisingly well for that condition also. The effect was immediate and most welcome. I did have to take double the recommended dosage to get the same effect as the recommended dosage of the cornsilk tincture. The order was shipped quickly, much to my delight.