Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Beans, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 4-star

Fresh and good

Posted by opheart From Ukraine on Jul 30, 2012

I've never tasted cacao beans before. I think they should be exactly like these. These ones are very fresh, with rich flavour. The taste is mainly bitter. The skin of the beans is thin, and is shelled well not always. I need a small knife to put it away. Some beans crumble at once after shelling. So this snack nedds to be prepared before eating (shelled). That's why I like cacao nibs more, espesially sweet nibs by Navitas Naturals. Won't by again: I just wanted to know, what are whole cacao beans and I'm not impressed by them.

Firm shell, soft inside

Posted by Reviewer1859418 From Washington on Oct 04, 2011

I haven't tried other brands yet. These are good, and you owe it to yourself to try raw cacao beans at least once. Imagine the darkest chocolate, with no added sweetener but surprisingly not bitter either. One or two of these satisfy my chocolate cravings very well. One star off for being a smaller package than I imagined.

Good product, but I personally prefer nibs

Posted by 5438487286357158281 From Ukraine on Nov 06, 2012

The package is so small, I run out of beans in 4 hours. But then lunch came and saved me.

Taste susprising but good at the end

Posted by 5110412970793973231 on Aug 25, 2013

I decided to get this cacao beans in my more organic diet as I needed too magnesium. I use them once a week generously mixed with my breakfast (cereals, yoghurt, fruit preserve and fresh fruits with tea. And they blend well. I just can't tell wether or not there is an effect but anyhow I will purchase them again.

good quality!