Great Product - Just eat with the skins on and save time !!!

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Jan 22, 2014

Like all navitas products this one is very good quality too, you can just tell by the strong smell as soon as you open the bag. Peeled and ate about three quaters of the bag of these before I realised you could eat them with the skin on. Just go ahead and eat with the skin on as this saves time peeling and they are just as nice. Another navitas product I will be back for again.I love the fact that thanks to IHERB Irish customers can buy this brand, the only other alternative was going to the states once a year a packing a suitcase with lovely navitas products.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on Feb 16, 2015

I MAKE SMOOTHIE WITH ALMOND MILK EVERY MORNING. IT IS ALL VEGGIES WITH ONLY 1 FRUIT (BLUEBERRIES). BY JUST ADDING 4 OF THE CACAO BEANS MY SMOOTHIE TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK. AND I PUT BEETS, CELERY, KALE, CARROTS AND ALL KINDS OF SEEDS AND SPIRULINA IN MY SMOOTHIE. THESE THINGS ARE WONDERFUL. YOU CAN ADD ANYTHING AND COVER THE TASTE WITH THIS LITTLE SUPERFOOD. THANK IHERB FOR ALL THE GREAT PRODUCTS YOU SELL.

I love it

Posted by 5109208094654760406 on Dec 27, 2014

It tastes and smells chocolate, I eat it when I craving something forbidden and it helps me

Best snack

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Nov 15, 2012

This is my favourite and very healthy snack so far. I eat about 10 cacao beans after my work-out or as a snack between meals. They are very bitter,so if you do not like bitter taste I do not recommend them for you.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Scilla2009 on Aug 08, 2011

Friends brought from Ecuador. Very original taste, for people who can estimate. Super!

Relish

Posted by 5680007905935611982 on Jan 28, 2015

Bought these beans last year, enjoyed them, purchased some more. They are very good, fresh and rich in taste. For some they may seem too bitter, but I'm OK with that.

cacao beans

Posted by 5473366160414898889 on Mar 26, 2015

didn't use it yet , i'm sure with it's quality.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1755758 on Aug 11, 2015

Good!

Yummy

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

As an addition to granola or in a home-made trail mix, cacao beans are excellent. I recommend Navitas Naturals!

These are sooooo good