New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

MACA Power and My Prostate Problems

Posted by Reviewer2353503 on Feb 05, 2013

I began taking the Navitas Naturals Maca Power a number of months ago because of my enlarged prostate. This condition caused me to have very frequent and spur of the moment urination. While sleeping at night I had to get up frequently and usually couldn't empty my bladder and so I had to get up again an hour or so later . I take 3 capsules a day and it has improved my urination problems considerably. I don't have to go as frequently because I am able to fully empty my bladder now. It works for me. OH, by the way, I am a 72 year old man.

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1890432 on Aug 08, 2011

It smells fresher than other companies that I have ordered from. I often wonder if the product that I order is watered down as they say and not at 100%. I did not feel that way a couple of days after taking 3 capsules a day. I seem to have more energy from the start. I give it 4 stars only because I do not like giving it 5 leaving no room for improvment.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2930093 on Sep 09, 2012

I got to this item at first...change items before . makes stop bleeding I love this!

Helps with butt growth

Posted by Reviewer2364471 on Aug 21, 2011

The product got to my house in just a couple days. I have been taking it for about two weeks and my booty has grown 1 1/2 inches : )

review100

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Dec 12, 2012

Noticed and effect a few days after taking it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »