Healthy Superfoods Snack, Subtle Citrus Taste

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I purchased this product to try as an afternoon snack at work. The product, like all of Navitas Natural's products, is loaded with superfood ingredients. The product has chia, maca, camu camu, and other solid ingredients. The taste is not especially sweet as there are no refined sugars in the product. You do noticed the citrus taste. It tastes to me like diluted citrus juice in water or orange tea. I like this product and enjoy the fact that, as a snack, it's like eating some great whole foods. I will order this product again.

tasty!

Posted by Reviewer3083211 on Sep 24, 2012

excellent treat for hiking

Review

Posted by TheNorwegian on Jun 22, 2012

Glutenfree. Easy to keep in handbag. Nice and chevy. I really like theese!

Very tasty

Posted by sskjolde on Jul 12, 2012

Not too sweet, but sweet enough when urging for a snack

Excellent - like homemade

Posted by LantauMama on Sep 22, 2013

I make my own homemade 'raw balls' and 'raw brownies' etc... These are really good, and compare to homemade in terms of taste and ingredients. I cut each square into 1/4s to make them smaller, and leave them in the freezer. My kids are 6 and 7, and I allow them a mini square a day in their lunch box as their treat. I like the Cacao and the Citrus flavors, I haven't tried the Blueberry yet, but I bet it is good too. The kids do prefer the cacao, but that is to be expected! The Citrus flavor is gentle and natural - very refreshing without being overwhelming.

Sweet snacks

Posted by 4878344491017858205 on Nov 26, 2013

If you like dates, you will love these snacks. They are very sweet so, fortunately, you can not eat that many at once. Great to have them in my purse, just in case I need something sweet. Can not taste the citrus flavor that much.

yummy

Posted by 5371192561122578470 on Feb 27, 2014

yummy

Chia power snack

Posted by 4806170479691581305 on Oct 09, 2014

Delicious and great to bring on the go.

Little chunks of goodness

Posted by 5268484328772372891 on Feb 26, 2015

These are healthy, chewy, and flavorful all in a small chunk. Whenever I get a craving for any 'junk food', this is what I grab. I just wish they weren't as expensive...

Healthy snack.