great

Posted by 5611474153740921929 on Aug 20, 2014

This exfoliating body lotion helps with my keratosis pilaris, and it's also greatly moisturizing, all this at an affordable price.

Effective and affordable AHA body lotion

Posted by 4975857092140547199 on Jul 16, 2014

I have minor patches of psoriasis on my arms and this has helped immensely to keep them flake free. I also haven't suffered any irritation or clogging using it on other areas, including my face and chest.

Great

Posted by 5437152639760000507 on Sep 09, 2014

I don't use body lotions that much since I have body acne and most clog my pores. Decided to use this after hearing it's good for acne scars. It's been a few weeks and I saw a noticeable improvement on how my skin feels and looks, although the formula is a bit sticky. Overall, it's a great product..

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great exfoliator. i use on my face too!

Fabulous for winter

Posted by SihayasWorld on Jan 26, 2014

I love this body lotion, it's intensively nourishing and hydrates dry skin really well, making it silky smooth for a long time. Also, because of the AHA, my skin would always have a natural glow the next day. It is very emollient and I don't know how much I would like it during the hotter months but it's a skin saver during winter and cold weather.

Nothing special

Posted by MyBeautiful on Jul 24, 2015

Sometimes after I used this body lotion my skin feels like burning. It does moisturize, but it's sticky and maybe leave the skin smooth, but does not really even the skin tone. I also think it is a bit expensive.

Estupendo

Posted by 5669062875629243576 on May 03, 2016

Alisa la piel e hidrata mucho!

Great body cream!

Posted by 4737086594460798398 on May 04, 2016

Best price for the value!

Just the very best

Posted by 4742267515360830440 on Mar 02, 2014

The ingredients are straight forward and it is amazing at smoothing out my skin and helping with discoloration.

I liked it

Posted by 5516492848116753852 on May 19, 2014

I really liked this product. It feels soft and smooth in my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »