Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jun 01, 2008

Even though a bit pricey compared with other Chlorella products, this is an excellent product. This is one nutrient my husband doesn't hesitate in taking and I know I can trust that it's coming from a clean source.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2917055 on Apr 18, 2010

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Sep 12, 2011

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

Excellent quality Chlorella!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

safe and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1357325 on Jun 27, 2011

love this product--love new chapter--love the fact it is grown in steel drums--this way I know it has not absorbed any toxins from nature before being taken by me

Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer3354796 on Sep 27, 2011

Good detox. Regulates digestion and intestinal function

Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Mar 06, 2012

My daughter and her husband said this has helped their stomachs and they feel better.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jun 04, 2010

One of the best sources to get chlorella, and the B vitemins that go with it. I take one or 2 daily.

New Chapter, Chlorella Regularis, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jan 20, 2009

contains many nutrients not found in common foods. Like the cellular food nutrients. Good to put in shakes.

review

Posted by Reviewer1752239 on Dec 28, 2010

I'm very satisfied with this product. This is my favourit brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »