my opinion

Posted by Reviewer1197019 on Jul 18, 2011

fine

good potency

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on May 05, 2011

this got rave reviews for stress, anxiety, and memory improvement. but i've found even just one cap/day makes me dopey, not the desired effect for me. perhaps the dosage is too high. i've purchased NOW's empty vcaps and plan to open the holy basil caps to half the dosage. definitely potent though. otherwise well tolerated.

good basil

Posted by Reviewer1059100 on May 04, 2011

great herb ,great for calmness

Holy Basil

Posted by Reviewer3283560 on Feb 23, 2011

Upon recommendation from Dr.Oz my wife tried the product and reports a marked decrease in her stress level after about two weeks use.

Keeping the train on the tracks!

Posted by Reviewer1022682 on Feb 07, 2011

I have more energy than most people, just 4 hours of sleep every night and huge responsabilities... but I love it! However, sometimes it gets too tight in timing and everything at the same time than here comes the stomack cramps, the fist in the chest and there goes the anxiety crisis! Now, when I know it is going to be one of those days... I take 2 Holy Basil caps. It doesn't take away my high drive or my efficiency but stop me from reaching this uncomfortable level of stress where I need a paper bag to breath in. It works quickly and last ... wow, I can swim in a sea of sharks with a very peacefull feeling, calm and get all done smiling! It was recommended to me by a customer at my Inn and I was amazingly surprised of the results (since I don't take any of that stuff normally). Now, I recommend it when I see someone hanging on the ceiling from high stress. Good little helper to keep on the shelf when needed.

Good one

Posted by Reviewer1669385 on Feb 02, 2011

I like this one because it does not contain carob like many new chapter products.

Still lost in the post but...

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Jan 23, 2011

I've had this before, so I can review it with confidence. It definitely is a bit of a spiritual experience in a bottle and I'm very impressed by New Chapter. I agree with the people who say it's worth paying more for this brand.

Best for stress

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Sep 30, 2010

I have been taking this for years for stress. Tried other brands and this is the one that works best for me.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2567549 on Apr 12, 2010

It helps with a good night sleep and combat with nightly hives. I took it every night for about a year. Now I use it once a while. No more hives at night.

Posted by Reviewer1177817 on Apr 07, 2010

i think it has helped some.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »