New Chapter, Aloe Vera Force, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Amazing healer for gut, skin, candida, sleep...!

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is the best aloe I've tried. I prefer freeze-dried as it doesn't contain the preservatives that are in the liquids. I gradually built up to taking three a day on an empty stomach. It kills candida, helps the gut heal, strengthens digestion and has even seemed to help my sleep a little. It's a yin tonic; cooling. These are very concentrated.

Really Great

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jul 16, 2010

I just reordered. I love this. It's great for the stomach, very soothing. I also notice if I have one before a meal I eat less and it keeps the bowels moving in a gentle way. You'll feel cleaner if you take it for a while.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, pos ses ses high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pres sure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! The caps are vegetarian, small and easy to swallow. This product is organic as well. One cap is equivalent to 60 g of aloe vera. This is a good way to dose on aloe vera without facing the bitter taste. Once this is a very concentrated product, you will probably need only 1 daily. Pricewise, it is quite expensive but reasonable if you are only taking 1 daily. Aloe Vera is best taken on empty stomach, instead of taking it with meals. I also like that the no flow agents are used thus milled rice is used as filler. Check out my page for more reviews!

Another quality product from New Chapter!

Posted by Reviewer1950835 on Aug 26, 2011

A noticeable improvement is that the stomach is calmer and I do not react as much to food that I otherwise are allergic to. Good! Aloe Vera is said to improve the absorption of nutrients, which means that I get more benefit from dietary supplements. You may want to consider taking two capsules/day. Recommendations for daily dose of Aloe Vera juice varies between different sources.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3359199 on Nov 02, 2009

I've been using Aloe for about 10 years now. I had been using a much more expensive aloe product. I'm thrilled to find this one. It has the same quality but about half the price.