New Chapter, Aloe Vera Force, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Amazing healer for gut, skin, candida, sleep...!

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is the best aloe I've tried. I prefer freeze-dried as it doesn't contain the preservatives that are in the liquids. I gradually built up to taking three a day on an empty stomach. It kills candida, helps the gut heal, strengthens digestion and has even seemed to help my sleep a little. It's a yin tonic; cooling. These are very concentrated.

Really Great

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jul 16, 2010

I just reordered. I love this. It's great for the stomach, very soothing. I also notice if I have one before a meal I eat less and it keeps the bowels moving in a gentle way. You'll feel cleaner if you take it for a while.

Another quality product from New Chapter!

Posted by Reviewer1950835 on Aug 26, 2011

A noticeable improvement is that the stomach is calmer and I do not react as much to food that I otherwise are allergic to. Good! Aloe Vera is said to improve the absorption of nutrients, which means that I get more benefit from dietary supplements. You may want to consider taking two capsules/day. Recommendations for daily dose of Aloe Vera juice varies between different sources.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3359199 on Nov 02, 2009

I've been using Aloe for about 10 years now. I had been using a much more expensive aloe product. I'm thrilled to find this one. It has the same quality but about half the price.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1517851 on Feb 14, 2011

I'm not sure if this is doing anything specific, but my food allergies have gotten a lot better even though I "accidentally" eat the offending foods most of the time. Seems like I don't have as many eczema breakouts and dry skin much anymore from my food allergies. It's REALLY easy to take as well because I don't have to take an insane amount a day, just ONE in the morning. :)