Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, pos ses ses high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pres sure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! The caps are vegetarian, small and easy to swallow. This product is organic as well. One cap is equivalent to 60 g of aloe vera. This is a good way to dose on aloe vera without facing the bitter taste. Once this is a very concentrated product, you will probably need only 1 daily. Pricewise, it is quite expensive but reasonable if you are only taking 1 daily. Aloe Vera is best taken on empty stomach, instead of taking it with meals. I also like that the no flow agents are used thus milled rice is used as filler. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good product

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 25, 2012

This is a good aloe vera. It cleanses your body and makes you feel great.

Aloe Vera Force, veggie caps

Posted by 5069205463638508236 on May 29, 2012

My husband and I were trying these as an alternative to the Aloe Vera juice. The juice was keeping my hands clear of cracks and splits, as well as keeping us regular. We find that the capsules are not as good and have gone back to the liquid and will keep the capsules for when we are traveling or to supplement the liquid. I wanted to try the capsules as they have no preservatives and I liked that fact.

A brand that I trust

Posted by naturalmenopause on May 15, 2012

These are a bit expensive, but I find that it doesn't give me any problems - I'm very sensitive to excipients etc. Didn't realise they were helping until I stopped. Was taking them for an irritable stomach.

Amazing healer for gut, skin, candida, sleep...!

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is the best aloe I've tried. I prefer freeze-dried as it doesn't contain the preservatives that are in the liquids. I gradually built up to taking three a day on an empty stomach. It kills candida, helps the gut heal, strengthens digestion and has even seemed to help my sleep a little. It's a yin tonic; cooling. These are very concentrated.

love aloe

Posted by Reviewer2910176 on Feb 05, 2012

Seems to work the same as other aloe supplements. Can't comment on other advertised qualities.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Jan 26, 2012

I don't take this nightly...but when I do, my constipation is often gone by morning.

Another quality product from New Chapter!

Posted by Reviewer1950835 on Aug 26, 2011

A noticeable improvement is that the stomach is calmer and I do not react as much to food that I otherwise are allergic to. Good! Aloe Vera is said to improve the absorption of nutrients, which means that I get more benefit from dietary supplements. You may want to consider taking two capsules/day. Recommendations for daily dose of Aloe Vera juice varies between different sources.

Customer from Poland.

Posted by Reviewer1628051 on Aug 23, 2011

Good for the immune system. Highly recommended!

Neutral fat

Posted by Reviewer3231129 on Jul 24, 2011

In my case, my neutral fat is some high. And I feel more hot flush in summer. 'Aloe Vera Force' give me better life.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »