amazing moisture!

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Dec 13, 2012

I like this mask right now, when all these calorifers and heaters make the air so dry. Winter is very good season but my skin feels very dried. I like the texture of this mask - gel. This is very big jar for this price! 15 minutes left and your skin is moisturised, soothed and looks very good. I love this alginate mask very much.

perfect

Posted by 5368054826569226836 on Oct 08, 2013

Very effective mask, I use it every other day, evident differences, the face is smooth and wrinkles a bit more invisible. Skin looks fresher. I advise it to try. The volume is huge, for long use. I like it!!!!

A good masque, worth every cent!

Posted by 4944768007364060866 on Aug 24, 2013

Very good hydrating masque and a very big box. Worth the money for sure. Will reorder.

Good enough

Posted by Reviewer3156486 on Jul 17, 2013

The mask works good, provides enough moisture for my skin. Easy to rinse off. Has strong "men's" smell.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 29, 2013

It gives good moisturizing and refreshes my skin. I will use this big bottle for a really long time.

nice

Posted by 4987935871483016183 on Nov 02, 2013

Very good texture and it's transparent, so it could be using in air planes. Large pack.

very good

Posted by Krriss on Jul 14, 2013

it is very useful for a dry skin and a big jar for this price

Moisturizing mask for cold winter..

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Nov 22, 2013

This facial mask is in a big jar, enough to use it for the whole winter season. It’s both cooling and calming my skin, somehow dried up and irritated from the cold weather. I also use it for my chapped hands, spreading it all over back of my hands and wear disposable gloves….then I leave it for 15 minutes and so..(one star off since I don't really like its smell.. a bit too strong)

Does not work for me

Posted by 5713802860077555326 on Feb 19, 2014

Can't see any effect claimed by the manufacturer/

Good but nothing extraordinary

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Feb 28, 2014

I use this mask after scrubbing my face. I have not really noticed the superb moisture everybody is writing about.I still need to apply my cream after this mask.Also, the smell is a bit on the chemical side.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »