Great for kids!

Posted by 5657536211045365545 on Oct 12, 2012

Great product for kids, maybe a little to expensive in relation to the Gummies of Nordic Naturals!

its good

Posted by 5414950434934335699 on Apr 16, 2014

but my kid dont like the sour taste

These are remarkable!

Posted by Reviewer3160268 on Jul 08, 2009

There is no other children's omegas that taste as good as this! We've tried quite a few and these are by far the best. If you didn't tell your kid they were supplements, they would think you were giving them a gummy candy. They are tangerine fish shaped gummies. Well worth the price.

wonderful formula for children

Posted by Reviewer1181041 on Jul 31, 2009

My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter loves her Omega 3 Fishies and it has become the greatest incentive for her to finish her meals.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1628188 on Sep 30, 2009

My daughter looks forward to taking her fishies every day!

Great omega for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2736234 on Nov 20, 2009

Our 2 1/2 year old loves these. I give him half of one daily, they are very chewy and large, I suggest cutting them into 4 pieces at first to make sure your little one can chew it. They are pricey, but I trust the Nordic brand, and it does not have extra vitamin E added, that almost all other DHA supplements add. Most multivitamins also have Vitamin E, and we did not want to give him excessive amount.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2665051 on Jan 06, 2010

These I've given 5 stars as their taste is fantastic! I have tried so many omega-3 vitamins on my children and they will never eat them because they taste fishy and these are the first that have a nice flavor! Alas!

Three year old likes them.

Posted by Reviewer1539609 on Jan 10, 2010

My 3.5 year old likes these and I'm glad he's getting high quality fish oil and not the plant-based dha in other gummies. I just wish they weren't so expensive!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2582031 on Feb 25, 2010

good product

My son is happy with these and that's all that matters!

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on Apr 04, 2010

My son LOVES these. I have not tried them, they smell a little fishy, but there is something about them that he just loves. He asks for his "fishies" every morning. He is not a big fan of eating fish so we like that we can give him these so he gets those important Omega 3's.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »