Acid Redux (Now Foods)

Posted by Reviewer1419642 on Jan 27, 2007

This product is effective and has a very good taste. The ingredients are natural and provide benefit and relief. I would strongly recommend this product to others.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2743487 on Oct 21, 2007

I have had acid reflux for many years. This product has allowed me to stop taking Nexum

Great for occasional use!

Posted by Reviewer2275481 on Mar 23, 2008

When I'm having flareups associated w/ ulcers/gastritis, I use this occasionally and in conjunction w/ a coconut oil regimen and find it gentle and effective. Would recommend.

acid comfort lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Sep 28, 2008

These are really tasty and also ease stomach acid

acid comfort lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Jan 04, 2010

tasty. does the job. a lot better than tums.

A good natural alternative to Rolaids

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Mar 08, 2010

Bit pricier, but a bit healthier.

Finally found something that works!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Apr 18, 2010

This is the only thing that has helped my husbands hacking cough which is caused by acid reflux. The pharmaceutical medicines work somewhat but the side effects are not worth it. It is also convenient as these are chewable and he just carries them in his pocket and pops one in his mouth whenever he needs it.

great product...

Posted by Reviewer2160119 on Oct 13, 2011

it has a good taste...a bit too sweet for me but it helps with acidity

Acid comfort

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 28, 2010

I've found this quite helpful for acid stomach and any acid reflux. The lozenge has a nice flavour, like a vanilla candy. It's a little sweeter than it needs to be. Have recommended to others with acid problems.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1056118 on Apr 09, 2011

I have acid reflux disease, the doctors kept giving me the typical acid reducer medications but they all seem to make my hair thin out. They said hair loss is rare from these pills, however, I know of 2 other people whose hair is thinning that have been on those medicines as well. Those purple pills all do their job supurbly, but losing hair is not something that interests me, lol.  Anyways, I stopped taking the pills and I have gone homeopathic. My hair has began to grow back. These lozenges are great relief! They work fast and are very effective!  Will definately continue use indefinately. Lisa Ohio

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »