feel good

Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Jun 29, 2012

voel me er goed bij

Multi

Posted by Reviewer1318536 on Sep 05, 2011

It is honking big so hard to take

Just nutritional supplement

Posted by Reviewer1269582 on Jun 22, 2011

Did not feel much difference compared eaten before.

Quite the Mutli-vit

Posted by Reviewer1813854 on May 04, 2011

I have no problem swallowing tablets-whatever size they are (once I take them with a glass of water). I would say that if you retch when swallowing tablets, capsules whatever-then this multi-vit is not for you as each tablet is pretty big. Besides that I query taking 2 together (as recommended)-I have seen from my urine (sorry to be graphic) that it's quite concentrated the next time I void after taking the vitamins. I take one with lunch and then another at dinner time, in the evening. I don't take them in the morning-as I drink coffee with breakfast. I have noticed that I sleep soundly taking these multi-vitamins and find my dreams to be quite vivid! I think this is down to the zinc and magnesium content (and this was one of the reasons I chose the product from Adams). Oh, and I've also found that this product has boosted my libido somewhat....if you catch my drift!

Too big

Posted by Reviewer2754994 on May 03, 2011

The tabs are way too big... I never got to finish it and gave it away. Not for me.

WORKS FINE

Posted by Reviewer3293251 on Apr 19, 2011

GREAT IT WORKS FOR ME

Not time released

Posted by Reviewer3298930 on Sep 13, 2010

Would be better if it were time released,

MULTI

Posted by Reviewer2934515 on May 21, 2010

GOOD STUFF

Terrible taste but otherwise ok

Posted by Reviewer1989826 on Apr 07, 2010

The pills are huge but that's not a problem for me. The taste is also terrible but these are not meant to be super delicious so that's not a problem either. Just swallow the pill quickly! :) I can't say anything about their effect because I haven't taken them long enough.

A-

Posted by Reviewer2372689 on Feb 20, 2010

Good multivitamin but would prefer a higher content of Vitamin A. Solgar's Malemultiple has an approx' 50% higher Vitamin A content in comparison for example. Otherwise fine, no problems so far.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »