Good multivitamin

Posted by pokkus on Jan 31, 2013

Very good multivitamin and it has a large variety of vitamins. Tablets are a little big though, so some can have troubles to swallow them. UPDATE: this was long time my favorite until I noticed that it has iodine on it. For some people iodine is not good (thyroid problems for example).

I have not received the product

Posted by Reviewer1556448 on Sep 20, 2012

Could not review this product because I have not received already 42 days and he has not yet arrived.

Now Foods, Adam Superior Men's Multi

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 31, 2012

I bought this for my son and he has only stated with it so it is too early to submit a review.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT FULL OF ENERGY

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 29, 2012

this product is really works.from the first day i saw the difference.i noticed that it is a little bit heavy for the stomach when i took them with empty stomach but after i tried to take them with my lunch and the problem figured out.

a staple

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jul 22, 2012

I have tried about 8 different brands of multis. It is time consuming researching the make up of each brand. By using Adam I was able to cut out a few of the other single supplements I was purchasing which brought my overall monthly cost down. I would love to tell you of all the amazing things it does but I don't really have a gauge any more. I have been taking it for so long I don't remember what life is like without taking it. Do your homework and make sure you are looking at it from a more holistic perspective. A great deal of good in these. make sure you look at suggested dosage and amount of each supp/vitamin to figure out cost pure use. You may be surprised at how reasonable it really can be to get the desired effect. I say Adam for the win as far as mens general purpose multi's go. Barring you don't have any major issues with any of the things in it. Either way, I am an Adam guy and don't see anything changing that anytime soon.

good all round multi

Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Jun 29, 2012

voel me er goed bij

love it

Posted by 5300163205948817307 on Jun 29, 2012

my boy freind like it he tell to me when he uesd he so handsome

Fits the bill..

Posted by 5722493514877388789 on Jun 04, 2012

..basic multivitamin, no complaints so far.