Boy's Love it

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Sep 30, 2008

My husband, son, and brother all use this multiple and love it. They like that it contains so much and they only have to take 3 a day.

great value

Posted by Reviewer1067488 on Oct 07, 2008

We switched to this brand becuase everything I have from "NOW" is great quality and a great price (esp. through i-herb). Great value

A complete multi vitamin with Vit. K!

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on Oct 20, 2008

I've been looking for a complete multi for a long time, and this one is the best I've found. It's got everything important from selenium to alpha lipoic acid plus Vitamin K. It's a keeper!

Liz

Posted by Reviewer1191333 on Nov 07, 2008

My husband really likes these vitamins. They really work for him.

Good Multi, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1914232 on Nov 21, 2008

Been taking this for a couple years now. Has great levels of vitamins and minerals and much cheaper than other brand names.

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1731738 on Feb 24, 2009

Seems to give me a little energy to start my day

Excellent -- again NOW Foods is the ONLY brand I recommend.

Posted by Reviewer1543198 on Mar 10, 2009

Pharmaceutical Grade, ISO Certified - no harmful fillers, great price too! I cannot say enough good about Now Foods Products, and no, I do not work for them nor do I benefit in any way other than by increased health and am happy to share my results and my serious research on them.

Good Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1025107 on Mar 19, 2009

I'm buying several supplements here by NOW. Before this I didn't think I was qualified to comment on anything. NOW was suggested by a very respected professional I know. I have taken many different vitamins in the past. Many, far more expensive. Usually quit taking them because I felt strange. Like I was taking too much of something and it was doing me harm. Lately I tried NOW's True Balance. Was surprised at how good they are. Figured this time I might try these because of the extra put in focused on men. I am extremely happy with these. I am extremely happy with all NOW products I buy. Extremely happy with pricing. Extremely high quality vitamins. Extremely happy I never feel like I'm drugged up in anyway. Would definitely suggest these or any of the NOW products you may choose. This is a seriously good company.

Now Foods, Adam, Superior Men's Multi

Posted by Reviewer2930969 on Jun 09, 2009

no problems with these, can swallow ok and it seems i may have a little more energy, which is very appreciated :)

My Favorite Multi

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Jul 09, 2009

I have used tons of different multiple vitamins and this one I always come back to. I can "feel" the results after a short time of taking and it's got a great ingredient profile for men. I highly recommend.