Now Foods, Adam, Superior Men's Multi ,120 Tablets (NOW-03876)

Posted by Reviewer1053896 on Feb 12, 2009

Very Good product

pleased

Posted by Reviewer2136924 on Feb 16, 2009

I am pleased with the service and the quality of this product. It is a multi-vitamin... so I'm not expecting it to cure anything. But it sure makes my pee nice and yellow.

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1731738 on Feb 24, 2009

Seems to give me a little energy to start my day

Excellent -- again NOW Foods is the ONLY brand I recommend.

Posted by Reviewer1543198 on Mar 10, 2009

Pharmaceutical Grade, ISO Certified - no harmful fillers, great price too! I cannot say enough good about Now Foods Products, and no, I do not work for them nor do I benefit in any way other than by increased health and am happy to share my results and my serious research on them.

Good Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1025107 on Mar 19, 2009

I'm buying several supplements here by NOW. Before this I didn't think I was qualified to comment on anything. NOW was suggested by a very respected professional I know. I have taken many different vitamins in the past. Many, far more expensive. Usually quit taking them because I felt strange. Like I was taking too much of something and it was doing me harm. Lately I tried NOW's True Balance. Was surprised at how good they are. Figured this time I might try these because of the extra put in focused on men. I am extremely happy with these. I am extremely happy with all NOW products I buy. Extremely happy with pricing. Extremely high quality vitamins. Extremely happy I never feel like I'm drugged up in anyway. Would definitely suggest these or any of the NOW products you may choose. This is a seriously good company.

Now Foods, Adam, Superior Men's Multi

Posted by Reviewer2930969 on Jun 09, 2009

no problems with these, can swallow ok and it seems i may have a little more energy, which is very appreciated :)

My Favorite Multi

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Jul 09, 2009

I have used tons of different multiple vitamins and this one I always come back to. I can "feel" the results after a short time of taking and it's got a great ingredient profile for men. I highly recommend.

complete

Posted by Reviewer1938414 on Jul 11, 2009

This is the most complete multi I have found.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1884497 on Jul 29, 2009

Now products seem to digest well. My husband hasn't complained yet.

So far okay

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Aug 09, 2009

I got these vitamins for my husband and he has not had any complaints. And that is a good thing.