Great, lower glycemic sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer1289814 on Nov 25, 2007

This agave nectar really has a wonderful flavor. It's very light (hardly noticable in recipes) and has a delicious sweetness. I've used this in pumpkin pie, sweet potato casserole, and cranberry sauce, and it really is delicious. Just be sure to reduce your liquids a bit and your baking temperature by 25 degrees. Also, use 1/3 less of this than you would sugar. While this certainly isn't low calorie, it is a delicious, all natural, lower glycemic alternative to sugar. GI of agave is somewhere between 10 and 38, from the sources I've checked, and sugar is about 58. Hubby has enjoyed everything I've made with it, so it will become a regular staple in our house.

Agavu nektaras

Posted by Reviewer1350419 on Sep 15, 2012

Nieko ypatingo, bet labai apsidziaugiau ji turinti kai teko sugirdyti vaikui karcius vaistus. Uzteko keliu laseliu, kad nesijaustu vaistu skonio.

Say Goodbye to Sugar, Splenda, and Aspertame

Posted by Reviewer1183204 on May 12, 2008

Natural! Looks like honey but tasts like sugar. Low glycemic impact.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3076904 on Sep 06, 2008

I've been changing my eating habits to organic products. Amber agave is one of my favorite sweeteners. I have introduced my daughter to agave too.

Tastes great!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 26, 2008

This nectar tastes great! Great in smoothies, on fruit and in dressings. A little of it goes a long way, too.

Now Foods, Certified Organic Amber Agave Nectar, 17 oz. (482 g)

Posted by Reviewer1015150 on Nov 01, 2008

Tastes great! Its lighter than maple syrup and can easily be used in most recipes.

Great Sugar Substitute!

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Nov 26, 2008

I love it, use it in my tea, baking, and it's better for you than sugar. Only complaint is that they don't have larger containers...lots of trash. But great product, and good price. Thanks!

Second time buying.

Posted by Jennie on Apr 01, 2013

Tastes like maple syrup mixed with honey. Good for use in sweets. Will buy again and again.

Delicious and Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1798616 on May 01, 2009

Mild yet rich flavor. Goes well with a variety of drinks and foods. To maintain a normal blood glucose level, I will keep them on stock in the kitchen.

First time user of Agave Nectar

Posted by Reviewer1966775 on Jun 01, 2009

I am a splendid user and am converting. Agave Nectar is a great substitute...natural substitute for substitute sugar.