almost as honey

Posted by Reviewer2646612 on Jul 11, 2013

As tasty at honey, but I ate it too eagerly and probably got a bit more fat due to that :>

Not bad

Posted by DawnMellowship on Oct 21, 2012

This was fine. I gave up on agave because it's so high in fructose and it's terrible for blood sugar levels, but found this one to be ok. Prefer some other brands.

Agavu nektaras

Posted by Reviewer1350419 on Sep 15, 2012

Nieko ypatingo, bet labai apsidziaugiau ji turinti kai teko sugirdyti vaikui karcius vaistus. Uzteko keliu laseliu, kad nesijaustu vaistu skonio.

Quality is good. Has a nice taste.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Jul 15, 2012

The product is better than alot of agave syrups however, I am having a problem with fructose so I cannot rate this any higher for my needs.

蜂蜜より優しい味

Posted by Reviewer2708297 on Jun 26, 2012

料理に使おうと思い購入しました。 砂糖より健康にいい気がします。 慣れるまで分量がむずかいしいので星三つ。

Its ok...

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Apr 30, 2012

To tell you the truth I've had better. It has an odd after taste. The first bit kinda tasted like the plastic of the bottle. I get Agave all the time and this is the 1st one to have an after-taste. I didn't expect that coming from 'organic', but this is my 1st organic agave, so. I think I'll go back to the regular one. Good value for the price though, I guess.

Nothing special

Posted by sportpit on Mar 13, 2012

I bought this nectar for the first time and tried it. I think I expected more from this exotic product. Surprisingly, it tastes just like usual honey to me. It's good, but I thought that the taste would be more unusual. Also, it's kind of weak as a sweetener. You'll have to use lots of it to make your tea sweet, which makes it an expensive sugar substitute compared to, let's say, stevia.

아가베시럽

Posted by Reviewer2490351 on Sep 02, 2011

아가베시럽에 대해 알게되고 꼭 구매해야겠다 싶어 구매한제품입니다 당분섭취시 신경쓰다가 아가베시럽을 알게되어 기뻤는데 알고보니 아가베시럽도 논란이 있어서 생각처럼 좋은제품은 아닌것같기도합니다...

Agave nectar

Posted by Reviewer1173636 on Apr 12, 2011

I`ve used this one, because the yacon syrup has been out of stock for a while. It`s good.

from Japan

Posted by Reviewer1440576 on Nov 22, 2010

It was the first time to try agave nectar. I like the taste but I think I prefer maple syrup to this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »