Now Foods, Real Food, Certified Organic, Agave Nectar, Amber, 17 oz (482 g)

Great Tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 From California on Dec 20, 2009

This Agave Nectar tastes great as a substitute for waffle syrup. I couldn't taste the difference between this and the actual syrup.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3026634 From Michigan on Aug 17, 2010

I have replaced sugar with Agave Nectar and I was nervous to "give up" sugar. This is amazing stuff and you can cook with it. I made banana bread with it and it was really good.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2483880 From Sweden on May 05, 2011

I had never tried Agave Nectar before, and before using it the first time I smelled it. To me, the smell is not that great and I was a little hesitant to try it because of that. Sad to say, my taste buds are used to sugar and many sweeteners just tastes odd to me because of that. However, I find this very palatable in tea, I'm very pleasantly surprised! Just a little bit is enough, so this will last a long time for me. Highly recommended!

very good agave nectare

Posted by AYINEX From Russian Federation on Jan 02, 2012

This was my first agave nectare. nice texture, more likely than sugar. very good for coocking deserts. for economy using recomend mix with stevia extract, (do not mixed stevia and agave for deserts with chocolate). for chocolate deserts pure agave nectare is the best. perfect for preparing candied fruits and ginger.

Value for money

Posted by 5693176107859657222 on Jul 06, 2013

A healthier option to sugar.