The taste itself is quite good.

Posted by 94Tina on Sep 30, 2012

This is quite good. If you boil it in a lot of water, it will also be very watery and kind of lose its taste, but the taste itself is actually quite good. I think it might be good to "fry" them in a pan after softening them (maybe with other foods) to get rid of some of the water and give even more taste. I also like that it has a long shelf life. Will probably be buying again in the future.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2867537 on Feb 05, 2013

And very versatile! Boil 10 minutes in vegeteable broth, drain and add to a frying pan on high heat for 5 minutes. Add seasoning and enjoy with pasta, in baked potato or pizza. The taste itself doesn`t taste much, but you can make it taste whatever you like with the seasoning of your choice. I also think the price is very reasonable! Highly recommended nuggets!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Aug 01, 2013

I like it. I eat it straight from the bag, raw, as a healthier snack. Maybe with some salt, vinegar, or other flavor.

Does its job.

Posted by darlingnovember on Sep 12, 2013

Good product, the texture is perfectly ok. I used it on pizza and it felt like eating minced meat.

Great Stuff

Posted by 5699982975566960843 on Jan 20, 2014

Fast shipping and just what i wanted..i read some of the reviews but you have to know how to cook it to your taste...will buy again

Pizza topping...and for samosa...

Posted by 5596771988555292747 on Apr 13, 2014

...I also use it in vegan burgers...

Will buy again

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 29, 2014

I made tacos using these nuggets instead of meat and they were delicious. I don't think the soy nuggets taste of anything, but if you boil them in broth and add spices, they turn out great. I fried them with onions after boiling and the result was very tasty. I will buy them again, they are so versatile and with a little seasoning they can be a fancy feast. However, they may absorb a little too much water, so I recommend frying or sautéing after boiling to improve the texture.

Who needs meat?!

Posted by 5597199085476398663 on Jun 04, 2014

In tacos or spaghetti this makes you forget what ground beef was. I use earth balance, and olive oil to give it that 'meaty' flavor, and the texture is great.

Why is this discontinued?

Posted by Reviewer3184754 on Sep 10, 2014

I'm so sad to see that this is discointinued, I really loved these, they gave you a lot more to chew on than regular tsp. If you're a vegan/vegetarian and miss the taste of meat, it was easy to make these look like and taste like chicken/pork. I really hope you'll bring them back :(

Good

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jul 12, 2013

Its good, nice long shelf life, but is a little watery after boiling.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »