Def. Buy

Posted by tararedmond on May 21, 2015

This oil is the most economical essential oil on the market, which is still very good quality. I always put 10 drops of now brand's oregano essential oil (you do not need much since oregano essential oil is VERY STRONG) directly into this bottle to boost the antibacterial power, since oregano oil blends with orange oil very well. Then mix this oil with water in a spray bottle to use as vegetable-wash, floor-cleaner, also mix this oil with rose hip oil to make cosmetic oil. (FYI) This bottle does not have dropper and you definitely need dropper for this oil since the color is orange and essential oil is very strong although orange oil is one of the most safe oils ★for more reviews by me, visit my iherb page, IHERB.COM/ME/SATOKO★

Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer3218094 on Sep 22, 2009

I make my own cleaning products with H2o2 and use peppermint oil and orange oil. I also make my own air fressener with this. Smells crisp and clean when I am finished. I also use in a difusser. Love the stuff! Very satisfied! :0)

Beautiful Aroma!

Posted by patehosplace on Apr 28, 2008

This is very good quality. I put just a few drops in a tall glass of water along with a couple drops of lime and lemon oil. Amazing refreshing drink and excellent for digestion! Also good for colds, constipation and flatulence and flu! Having the glass sitting by me the scent was very pleasing and relaxing.

Very pleasant

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012

I love this smell. I use it for anti-cellulite massage. 4 oz - is a really good deal vs 1 oz

Great Price

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Good diluted and used on the face or in a bath, in a diffuser, or in a cleaner. It also has multiple healing properties. Light enjoyable scent.