Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer3218094 on Sep 22, 2009

I make my own cleaning products with H2o2 and use peppermint oil and orange oil. I also make my own air fressener with this. Smells crisp and clean when I am finished. I also use in a difusser. Love the stuff! Very satisfied! :0)

Beautiful Aroma!

Posted by patehosplace on Apr 28, 2008

This is very good quality. I put just a few drops in a tall glass of water along with a couple drops of lime and lemon oil. Amazing refreshing drink and excellent for digestion! Also good for colds, constipation and flatulence and flu! Having the glass sitting by me the scent was very pleasing and relaxing.

Very pleasant

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012

I love this smell. I use it for anti-cellulite massage. 4 oz - is a really good deal vs 1 oz

Great Price

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Good diluted and used on the face or in a bath, in a diffuser, or in a cleaner. It also has multiple healing properties. Light enjoyable scent.

good price, not good quality

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jan 17, 2013

This oil is a large size. I added some to my cleaning supplies, but my husband hates the smell of it, says it smells bad. The smell is NOT clean, clear orange. I think they harvested it from oranges that were not optimally fresh. Will not buy again, perhaps a different brand will be of a better quality. I will probably use the rest to polish furniture but not for any other use. However, Now brand Lemon oil is excellent and smells great.

Posted by Reviewer3134012 on Feb 19, 2012

I only use the now brand for vaporizer scent, it is not high quality enough to use on my skin directly or in the bath directly; it's a cheap room scent for me, only

LOVELY

Posted by lisofby on Jan 06, 2012

love it!

There are alternatives to using pesticides. And this is it.

Posted by Reviewer2733706 on May 05, 2015

Thank you to one of the reviewers who gave feedback that orange oil can kill ants (those that bite in my household/kitchen. Those that don't bite works just as well). It is truly effective. But do note, they will still come back (of course). Which is fine for me as long as I do not use pesticides in my household with 2 young children. Google online and you find many reviews on the usage of orange oil. I am still on my 1st bottle and had purchased 2 more bottles to stand-by. Mix a little oil with water (more) and spray. A little goes a long way. Will I buy it again? Yes (unless I find a much bigger bottle at a more economical price).

So happy..

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Apr 09, 2012

..to find this in the 4 oz. size! I use it for so many de-greasing, disinfecting jobs. It's a wonderful thing. I do need to find an eye-dropper for it, as that would help me control the amount used much better.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Orange, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 08, 2013

Don't complain about it, look at the price, it's cheap! It is very good quality looking at the price. Will buy again and again for my laundry and room cleaning.