Smells so good

Posted by tiffycakes on Mar 13, 2016

I ordered four different essential oils from NOW and this was the one that I liked the best. It's very sweet and citrusy. The only complaint I have is that it does not have a dropper so I will have to find one in order to use it. It's a shame as the other essential oils I ordered from the same company were a smaller size but all came with a dropper.

Dropper problem!?

Posted by 5660179880468643348 on Dec 24, 2015

Recently ordered a number of Now EOs but sadly they all have a problem with the dropper. It is stuck in the lid and when you manage to get it out it does not fit the bottle top so is useless. This makes it a pain to use as you only need a few drops each time. Poor quality control on this batch as have not encountered this problem before. Reported to iHerb and am waiting for them to activate a solution

Olor maravilloso

Posted by quitebadgirl on Dec 07, 2015

Compré el bote pequeño de este aceite esencial para darle varios usos, entre ellos usarlo como ambientador, y me gustó tantísimo su olor que la siguiente compra ya cogi el tamaño grande. Es delicioso.

good

Posted by 5685575136154017125 on Aug 16, 2015

Product wonderful and beautiful I loved it

SHARE IT

Posted by 5656468671659864431 on May 08, 2015

Thanks for having a big bottle. i can share with daughter in law and save us both money.

There are alternatives to using pesticides. And this is it.

Posted by Reviewer2733706 on May 05, 2015

Thank you to one of the reviewers who gave feedback that orange oil can kill ants (those that bite in my household/kitchen. Those that don't bite works just as well). It is truly effective. But do note, they will still come back (of course). Which is fine for me as long as I do not use pesticides in my household with 2 young children. Google online and you find many reviews on the usage of orange oil. I am still on my 1st bottle and had purchased 2 more bottles to stand-by. Mix a little oil with water (more) and spray. A little goes a long way. Will I buy it again? Yes (unless I find a much bigger bottle at a more economical price).

High Quality Orange Essential Oil

Posted by 5242071662407757172 on Mar 16, 2015

Perfect in combo with clove essential oil for aromatherapy!

nice

Posted by Reviewer1960308 on Feb 16, 2015

not too strong

Good price, great value

Posted by 5343652312321879953 on Feb 01, 2015

Good price, great value.

100% pure orange oil

Posted by 5703504869488458060 on Dec 10, 2014

Smells two days this oil on the skin. I used Diy body scrub and it is amazing. I recommend it.