Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer3218094 on Sep 22, 2009

I make my own cleaning products with H2o2 and use peppermint oil and orange oil. I also make my own air fressener with this. Smells crisp and clean when I am finished. I also use in a difusser. Love the stuff! Very satisfied! :0)

Beautiful Aroma!

Posted by patehosplace on Apr 28, 2008

This is very good quality. I put just a few drops in a tall glass of water along with a couple drops of lime and lemon oil. Amazing refreshing drink and excellent for digestion! Also good for colds, constipation and flatulence and flu! Having the glass sitting by me the scent was very pleasing and relaxing.

Very pleasant

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012

I love this smell. I use it for anti-cellulite massage. 4 oz - is a really good deal vs 1 oz

Great Price

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Good diluted and used on the face or in a bath, in a diffuser, or in a cleaner. It also has multiple healing properties. Light enjoyable scent.

good price, not good quality

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jan 17, 2013

This oil is a large size. I added some to my cleaning supplies, but my husband hates the smell of it, says it smells bad. The smell is NOT clean, clear orange. I think they harvested it from oranges that were not optimally fresh. Will not buy again, perhaps a different brand will be of a better quality. I will probably use the rest to polish furniture but not for any other use. However, Now brand Lemon oil is excellent and smells great.

Posted by Reviewer3134012 on Feb 19, 2012

I only use the now brand for vaporizer scent, it is not high quality enough to use on my skin directly or in the bath directly; it's a cheap room scent for me, only

So happy..

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Apr 09, 2012

..to find this in the 4 oz. size! I use it for so many de-greasing, disinfecting jobs. It's a wonderful thing. I do need to find an eye-dropper for it, as that would help me control the amount used much better.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Aug 23, 2009

This is great for after shower, I love this product!

LOVELY

Posted by lisofby on Jan 06, 2012

love it!

Great smell, great oil!

Posted by 4937206857219049046 on Feb 02, 2013

I have mixed a few drops of this oil along with peppermint oil into my jojoba oil and spray it on my hair for a hot oil treatment. WOW!! What a difference! My hair is so shiny and healthy and smells good. I get lots of compliments.