Extremely Great Value! Ultra Pure!

Posted by 5167739492066389905 on Jan 10, 2016

Extremely Great Value! Ultra Pure!

Excellent tea tree oil. Great value for money.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015

Tea tree oil is truly an amazing product known for its superb antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic, antispasmodic, tonic, cicatrizant, soothing, healing, pacifying, nervine, and antidepressant properties. Rich in aromatic esters, it's a natural alternative to antibiotics and effective remedy for different types of infections, bacteria, viruses, fungi, acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, scabies, shingles, hives, sciatica, ringworm, chicken pox, dandruff, seborrhea, scalp infections, cavities, caries, plaque and tartar build up, gum disease, gingivitis, parodontitis, aching muscles, earache, fatigue, fevers, dizzy spells, palpitations, headache, insomnia, cramps, nasal congestion, sore throat, respiratory conditions, bronchitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, colds, flu, emphysema, asthma, rheumatism, arthritis, stress, anxiety, depression, and sunburn. It's effective in treating many different skin and scalp conditions: it detoxifies the skin and scalp, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt, oil, and product buildup, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's or scalp's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, and revitalizes the skin helping restore its elasticity, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitates the healing of sore gums, small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, burns, carbuncles, canker sores, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes, and infections, nourishes the scalp and protects it at the cellular level, removes dandruff, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, slows down hair loss, pro motes keratin production and hair growth. A few drops of tea tree oil added to a vaporizer relieve the symptoms of nasal congestion, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, boost and strengthen the immune system, lift up your spirits, clarify the mind, improve brain function. A tea tree bath is an excellent stress reliever, relaxant, and antidepressant capable of decreasing the level of cortisol, one of the main stress hormones, a tea tree mouth wash soothes sore gums and alleviates pain, a tea tree compress is great for sore muscles, sprains, and injuries, stimulates blood circulation, relieves pain, and aids in coagulation of wounds for faster healing. Tea tree oil is also a great all-natural sunburn remedy, insect repellent and mildew and mold remover, as well as a natural and much safer alternative to antibiotics for treating BV. You need to keep in mind that pure essential tea tree oil is very stong and needs to be diluted before use. I've been diluting it with different base oils (olive, jojoba, grapeseed, almond, avocado or apricot kernel oil) and using it on my skin and scalp, and I've noticed that the condition of my skin and scalp has improved: my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, some pigmentation spots have faded, there's no redness or irritation, my acne has cleared up, my scalp is healthier and no longer dry, itchy, and flaky. Glad I discovered this product. Would definitely recommend it.

Nasal rinse ingredient

Posted by sgbaiyun on Aug 06, 2014

Have been using this as a nasal rinse formula ingredient. This is more tolerable than adding oregano oil. have also been using it in my air humidifier.

Has MANY Medicinal and Household Benefits!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

This 16 ounce bottle is the best deal I've seen on tea tree oil. I've had this bottle for two years now and still have about three to four ounces left - and I use it A LOT. It has so many household and medicinal uses that it's more cost effective to buy it in bulk like this. I can't say enough good things about it. Sometimes I use it as deodorant by simply applying it directly to my underarms with a small piece of paper towel. The smell is a little strong, but it keeps the odor away. I used it to get rid of a toenail fungus that I had and I noticed improvement immediately after using it for the first time. I had even tried conventional OTC fungal creams but nothing worked until I used the tea tree oil. It cleared up completely within a week or two. It shrinks acne and boils very quickly. It relieves pain and itching and prevents infection from insect bites and stings. I have used it in shampoo to soothe itchy scalp and get rid of dandruff. I've used it on my pompholyx, or dishydrotic eczema, which helps relieve the itching. It works great as an insect repellant. If you have ants, after they leave, paint a line of tea tree oil where they are getting in and they won't cross it again. Wait until after they leave, otherwise you'll just have a bunch of confused ants wandering around. Mosquitoes don't like it either. I make my own homemade cleaners and use tea tree oil to make the cleaner that I use in my bathrooms. Australian soldiers apparently have this in their medical first aid kits. It has become a must-have item in our home. When my bottle finally runs out, I'm buying another just like it! For more tea tree oil uses, see http://www.teatreeoiltreatments.com/

All around utility oil

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jul 22, 2012

Whether you are using it to brush your tongue/mouth to kill the bacteria or adding it to water and spraying it on your dehumidifier or AC it is good to have around. Kind of like an all purpose cleaner. I don't ever really plan on not having it around, hence the large bottle purchase vs. the smaller sizes. If you get it for one or two reasons you will be able to find another 10 if you have it on hand.

good price..

Posted by Reviewer3112728 on May 21, 2012

great big bottle, a lot cheaper than small ones..but i wonder if this is as good stuff as in the smaller ones because this has a weird smell, like petrol or some chemical..

Excellent price-quality value

Posted by Reviewer2625570 on Dec 27, 2011

I am very satisfied with this product. It's good quality tea tree oil. Thank you !

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer3262837 on Nov 18, 2011

Great buy! Potent. Good product

No brainer

Posted by Reviewer1796810 on Oct 02, 2011

Big fan of tea tree and in large quantities - and this one does not disappoint!

super tea tree oil saved my hubby's finger

Posted by Reviewer2847839 on Jun 28, 2011

thanks god i keep a bottle of the now foods tea tree oil at home - to cut the story short, my hubby got a deep cut (real deep) when he accidentally cut his index finger by a stainless steel holder which the maid did not lock the ring after used. he suffered a lot as i can imagine and feel his pain, my hands and legs are shaking as i apply opsite spray-on dressing cuz he he bleeds a lot ( i mean a lot). as we were prepared to go to the hospital, the tea tree oil pops to my mind - something to prevent him from bleeding. thanks god, after applying the tea tree oil for a while, he gave me a smile and said ' funny, i feel good, guess we dont have to go to the hospital'. the next morning he asked me what kind of oil is that, his finger was saved. once again, we are lucky. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »