Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1414422 on Jul 31, 2009

I've been doping other products with small amounts of this stuff to great effect. I'm also pleased that TTO doesn't loose its numbing effects after the first few uses. BTW never use anything without at least 5% TTO, otherwise you may be causing the organism your trying kill with it to develope tolerance.

Great Quality

Posted by Reviewer1530306 on May 14, 2010

Mx 60% Lavender oil with 40% Tea Tree oil will kill ringworm. It takes a week or two dry the fungus then it will scab over. Then use a good antifungal cream to heal the skin. Along with a salt scrub helps the healing process quicker.

Excellent tea tree oil. Great value for money.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015

Tea tree oil is truly an amazing product known for its superb antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic, antispasmodic, tonic, cicatrizant, soothing, healing, pacifying, nervine, and antidepressant properties. Rich in aromatic esters, it's a natural alternative to antibiotics and effective remedy for different types of infections, bacteria, viruses, fungi, acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, scabies, shingles, hives, sciatica, ringworm, chicken pox, dandruff, seborrhea, scalp infections, cavities, caries, plaque and tartar build up, gum disease, gingivitis, parodontitis, aching muscles, earache, fatigue, fevers, dizzy spells, palpitations, headache, insomnia, cramps, nasal congestion, sore throat, respiratory conditions, bronchitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, colds, flu, emphysema, asthma, rheumatism, arthritis, stress, anxiety, depression, and sunburn. It's effective in treating many different skin and scalp conditions: it detoxifies the skin and scalp, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt, oil, and product buildup, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's or scalp's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, and revitalizes the skin helping restore its elasticity, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitates the healing of sore gums, small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, burns, carbuncles, canker sores, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes, and infections, nourishes the scalp and protects it at the cellular level, removes dandruff, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, slows down hair loss, pro motes keratin production and hair growth. A few drops of tea tree oil added to a vaporizer relieve the symptoms of nasal congestion, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, boost and strengthen the immune system, lift up your spirits, clarify the mind, improve brain function. A tea tree bath is an excellent stress reliever, relaxant, and antidepressant capable of decreasing the level of cortisol, one of the main stress hormones, a tea tree mouth wash soothes sore gums and alleviates pain, a tea tree compress is great for sore muscles, sprains, and injuries, stimulates blood circulation, relieves pain, and aids in coagulation of wounds for faster healing. Tea tree oil is also a great all-natural sunburn remedy, insect repellent and mildew and mold remover, as well as a natural and much safer alternative to antibiotics for treating BV. You need to keep in mind that pure essential tea tree oil is very stong and needs to be diluted before use. I've been diluting it with different base oils (olive, jojoba, grapeseed, almond, avocado or apricot kernel oil) and using it on my skin and scalp, and I've noticed that the condition of my skin and scalp has improved: my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, some pigmentation spots have faded, there's no redness or irritation, my acne has cleared up, my scalp is healthier and no longer dry, itchy, and flaky. Glad I discovered this product. Would definitely recommend it.

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1637732 on Apr 04, 2008

This was my first purchase of tea tree oil ever. Smells like Dettol cleaner. Takes a bit of getting used to, but now I absolutely LOVE it. I dilute with olive oil and apply everywhere after drying off right out of the shower. It feels cool and tingly. I have never experienced anything so unique and wonderful in my life. YOU REALLY HAVE TO TRY IT!

A great product

Posted by Reviewer2142238 on May 01, 2008

This tea tree oil is great. Strong, pungent, antiseptic, everything pure tea tree oil should be, in a nice heavy and dark bottle.

good price..

Posted by Reviewer3112728 on May 21, 2012

great big bottle, a lot cheaper than small ones..but i wonder if this is as good stuff as in the smaller ones because this has a weird smell, like petrol or some chemical..

love the product, but...

Posted by Reviewer1649052 on Feb 25, 2009

The first batch came cracked so they did replace - free of charge - but the 2nd on came and the cap was busted again - dont think they package this one well - and its expensive. I use it all the time so I just transfer it to another amber colored jar - but dont know if I'd order thru them for this product again!

Wonderful product and price.

Posted by Reviewer2091864 on Apr 22, 2011

Tea Tree Oil is a must have for every home. Combined with white vinegar and water it makes a wonderful all-purpose cleaner and a drop on each toothbrush each day helps keep the family healthy.

Has MANY Medicinal and Household Benefits!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

This 16 ounce bottle is the best deal I've seen on tea tree oil. I've had this bottle for two years now and still have about three to four ounces left - and I use it A LOT. It has so many household and medicinal uses that it's more cost effective to buy it in bulk like this. I can't say enough good things about it. Sometimes I use it as deodorant by simply applying it directly to my underarms with a small piece of paper towel. The smell is a little strong, but it keeps the odor away. I used it to get rid of a toenail fungus that I had and I noticed improvement immediately after using it for the first time. I had even tried conventional OTC fungal creams but nothing worked until I used the tea tree oil. It cleared up completely within a week or two. It shrinks acne and boils very quickly. It relieves pain and itching and prevents infection from insect bites and stings. I have used it in shampoo to soothe itchy scalp and get rid of dandruff. I've used it on my pompholyx, or dishydrotic eczema, which helps relieve the itching. It works great as an insect repellant. If you have ants, after they leave, paint a line of tea tree oil where they are getting in and they won't cross it again. Wait until after they leave, otherwise you'll just have a bunch of confused ants wandering around. Mosquitoes don't like it either. I make my own homemade cleaners and use tea tree oil to make the cleaner that I use in my bathrooms. Australian soldiers apparently have this in their medical first aid kits. It has become a must-have item in our home. When my bottle finally runs out, I'm buying another just like it! For more tea tree oil uses, see http://www.teatreeoiltreatments.com/

Tea Tree Oil.

Posted by Reviewer2741538 on Nov 13, 2009

I received what I expected. Remains to see how effective it is as an anti-fungal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »