Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2030520 on Sep 13, 2010

I use the Tea Tree Oil for an antibacterial boost in my cloth diaper laundry. This is a great product, useful for many other things. Since the mouth of the bottle is large, and I only use a few drops at a time, I wish it came with a dropper or a smaller opening.

great for laundry

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Oct 14, 2010

I add this to our sheets to reduce dust mites. I also put a little in my hair shampoo and shower gel and it makes my skin feel very good and cleaner.

Strong Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2156992 on Apr 04, 2008

This is 100% pure tea tree oil....very strong! I found that I prefer the 15% solution for topical applications (like wounds or acne) but this stuff will certainly come in handy for "bigger" jobs.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Nov 20, 2010

Very concentrated and has a strong scent. I add it to my body wash, shampoo, and laundry to kill fungus and bacteria. A little goes a long way. Works well, but store it under the sink because it will smell up the room.

Very Clean smell!

Posted by Reviewer1807783 on Nov 14, 2007

clean smell that is nice to use in the bathroom wonderful cleaning properties.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2904849 on Dec 20, 2011

Great product, but wish it had the dropper included. Other than that, great.

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer2417546 on Jan 04, 2012

I do not doubt that the quality of this Tea Tree oil is superb because of the manufacturer's reputation for producing high quality products. To my nose, the strong, camphoraceous aroma normally emitted by Tea Tree oil is somewhat less appealing with this brand, though I expect this oil will be as efficacious as other manufacturers offering premium essential oils.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 21, 2012

I use this with salt and water to gargle with when I feel a cold or sore throat coming on. If I do it straight away for several times a day. I can ward off the cold or sore throat. This is just great stuff.

Cheap Price

Posted by Reviewer1623026 on Nov 19, 2013

I just bought it for stand by. I used Tea tree for quite sometimes I think the product is genuine. Worth trying!

Now Foods Tea Tree oil

Posted by 4993234577930303039 on Nov 10, 2014

always works for me - mosquito bites, acne, etc.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »