Now Foods Tea Tree oil

Posted by 4993234577930303039 on Nov 10, 2014

always works for me - mosquito bites, acne, etc.

Cheap Price

Posted by Reviewer1623026 on Nov 19, 2013

I just bought it for stand by. I used Tea tree for quite sometimes I think the product is genuine. Worth trying!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 21, 2012

I use this with salt and water to gargle with when I feel a cold or sore throat coming on. If I do it straight away for several times a day. I can ward off the cold or sore throat. This is just great stuff.

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer2417546 on Jan 04, 2012

I do not doubt that the quality of this Tea Tree oil is superb because of the manufacturer's reputation for producing high quality products. To my nose, the strong, camphoraceous aroma normally emitted by Tea Tree oil is somewhat less appealing with this brand, though I expect this oil will be as efficacious as other manufacturers offering premium essential oils.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2904849 on Dec 20, 2011

Great product, but wish it had the dropper included. Other than that, great.

Very happy with this purchase

Posted by Reviewer3106826 on Jun 12, 2011

I use a lot of tea tree oil, primarily in foot soaks in my reflexology practice. I am happy with the quality and cost of the NOW brand essential oils. I will be purchasing this tea tree oil again in the future.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Nov 20, 2010

Very concentrated and has a strong scent. I add it to my body wash, shampoo, and laundry to kill fungus and bacteria. A little goes a long way. Works well, but store it under the sink because it will smell up the room.

great for laundry

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Oct 14, 2010

I add this to our sheets to reduce dust mites. I also put a little in my hair shampoo and shower gel and it makes my skin feel very good and cleaner.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2030520 on Sep 13, 2010

I use the Tea Tree Oil for an antibacterial boost in my cloth diaper laundry. This is a great product, useful for many other things. Since the mouth of the bottle is large, and I only use a few drops at a time, I wish it came with a dropper or a smaller opening.

Good product and reasonably priced.

Posted by Reviewer2222119 on Apr 18, 2009

The product is good quality and the price is low compared to other websites for similar products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »