great

Posted by Reviewer2456695 on Jan 17, 2008

I use this on cuts and rashes and it prevents infection.

THE CURE

Posted by Reviewer1151185 on Jan 28, 2009

Excellant product. My wife had a throbbing pain in her finger during cutting vegetables which she kept cutting her hand and could not sleep and I put tea tree and the pain magically disappeared. Great for my mom's dried hands also.

Great Product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1449887 on Nov 07, 2008

We have used Tea Tree oil for some years now and have paid some outrageous prices. This product is priced great and the effectiveness is outstanding. We use this oil for everything from burns to bug bites to scrapes and scratches.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1751690 on Jan 05, 2009

I have used tea tree from other sources that certainly were not this wonderful of a quality. I highly suggest the NOW version to all.

Good quality tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer2647853 on Oct 11, 2009

Diluted this (one teaspoon to 4oz water) and dabbed it onto my 14 year old son's forehead and it made a noticeable improvement in his acne in just a couple of days. This bottle will last a very long time.

Tea Tree for Me

Posted by Reviewer1292531 on Jul 27, 2008

Fantastic oil for scars, and iHerb got it to me all the way in Maui. Thank you!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1023914 on Feb 14, 2011

This product was recommended as a possible cure for toe nail fungus. I had a slight case of it starting on my right big toe nail. I've been putting the oil on my toe nails twice a day (morning and night) with a q-tip for a week now and have seen almost immediate improvement in the condition of my toe nails.

Love Tea Tree Oil

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jul 04, 2012

Love Tea Tree Oil

The BEST product for acne that I ever used!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1505826 on Oct 09, 2010

Words can't describe the results I've seen since using Tea Tree Oil!! I have clear skin and the service at iHerb is TOP NOTCH!! I'm in love :-)

tea tree oil.

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Dec 17, 2010

This product seems to do the trick. I use a lot of tea tree oil as to disinfect with. It has many uses and this one seems as good as any other tea tree oil that I have used before.