New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Tea Tree, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Good quality tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer2647853 on Oct 11, 2009

Diluted this (one teaspoon to 4oz water) and dabbed it onto my 14 year old son's forehead and it made a noticeable improvement in his acne in just a couple of days. This bottle will last a very long time.

tea tree oil.

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Dec 17, 2010

This product seems to do the trick. I use a lot of tea tree oil as to disinfect with. It has many uses and this one seems as good as any other tea tree oil that I have used before.

The BEST product for acne that I ever used!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1505826 on Oct 09, 2010

Words can't describe the results I've seen since using Tea Tree Oil!! I have clear skin and the service at iHerb is TOP NOTCH!! I'm in love :-)

Cleaning Aid

Posted by Reviewer1991512 on Jan 13, 2010

I have been mixing tea tree oil with lavender oil, lemon oil, vinegar, & hot water to clean all of my laminate flooring. This combination seems very effective, smells nice, is free from chemicals, and does not leave a residue.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1023914 on Feb 14, 2011

This product was recommended as a possible cure for toe nail fungus. I had a slight case of it starting on my right big toe nail. I've been putting the oil on my toe nails twice a day (morning and night) with a q-tip for a week now and have seen almost immediate improvement in the condition of my toe nails.