Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1840755 on Jan 25, 2011

Have used this for itchy ears, applied carefully to the outside of the ear canal with a cottonbud. My ears have not been itchy since. Great value.

Strong Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2156992 on Apr 04, 2008

This is 100% pure tea tree oil....very strong! I found that I prefer the 15% solution for topical applications (like wounds or acne) but this stuff will certainly come in handy for "bigger" jobs.

Too good!!

Posted by Reviewer1610103 on Jun 08, 2009

It's wonderful to use on my ance spot face. So natural and works for me.

Now Foods tea tree

Posted by Reviewer1874054 on May 25, 2010

giant 4 oz bottle at half the price of local retailers. Great quality at a great price.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Dec 27, 2009

This is a great product and has many uses. Thank god people don't know about all the wonderful things this oil does because the price would probably be higher. Yippee for me. I actually make a homemade pesticide with it and it works better than any harmful chemicals that are out there. I love it and it smells great.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1944753 on Jul 13, 2010

It work wonder in my acne and also I used after 3 days of having surgery and it dry it so perfect. I try it first in one of my scar to see what it would do and it work I highly recomend it

again, love it

Posted by Reviewer1108830 on Mar 24, 2008

a superior product

Very Clean smell!

Posted by Reviewer1807783 on Nov 14, 2007

clean smell that is nice to use in the bathroom wonderful cleaning properties.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Nov 20, 2010

Very concentrated and has a strong scent. I add it to my body wash, shampoo, and laundry to kill fungus and bacteria. A little goes a long way. Works well, but store it under the sink because it will smell up the room.

Better results

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Jul 02, 2009

I bought another brand some time back of tree oil and it didn't compare with this one from iherb. It's a better product, better buy. I would recommend this brand.