Green living!

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Feb 16, 2009

Love it! I got this oil to use for cleaning mostly. I dilute it and use it as an all purpose cleaner. I even added some to the dog shampoo:-) Great value

Better results

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Jul 02, 2009

I bought another brand some time back of tree oil and it didn't compare with this one from iherb. It's a better product, better buy. I would recommend this brand.

GREAT

Posted by 4680072571619827177 on Jan 29, 2014

First day used,i directly applied it to my face(Cystic acne), and it feels good,but its drying the acne in 10 minutes,but its what i want dry the acne and peel it off. And the others magic is, i applied it to my mother hand and foot,my mother is diabetics and she's have wounded in the hand and its become putrescent also swollen and puffy, i applied it everyday and guess what she's recover right now and have beautiful hands again.

Mucha cantidad a buen precio

Posted by 5729105736726459193 on Jun 20, 2013

Lo usamos para limpiar la casa, de ambientador, etc.. de una relativa buena calidad.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1057861 on Dec 16, 2011

You can't go wrong with Now Foods products, I believe that every household should have tea tree oil its a good antibacterial agent for all sorts of problems

tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Sep 08, 2009

Excellent product.

Now Foods Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1253205 on Nov 19, 2008

excellent value for an excellent product...Tea Tree Oil is always on hand in my home

good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Apr 07, 2016

good

Great

Posted by Reviewer1291316 on Feb 27, 2014

Been using this diluted into coconut oil for my feet, it's been about 3 months of every morning application, but my decade + athletes foot is finally going away. Take persistence and patience but I prefer the this more natural method!

Good value

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 03, 2016

I use this in natural household cleaning recipes. Good value!