Super

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Sep 18, 2009

I used it for everything! I had some itching sensation I thought it was fleas because I have cats..but I felt it in my ears..finally decided to make a mix of oils including tea tree oil as a disinfectant..my itch is gone!!! and I also use it when the cute little nats bite me and to avoid them bitting me ..I spray it all over and they stay away...

Now Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1559778 on Jun 04, 2009

This is an amazing product, it is like having a medicine cabinet in a bottle. The size & price is a fantastic value.

Green living!

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Feb 16, 2009

Love it! I got this oil to use for cleaning mostly. I dilute it and use it as an all purpose cleaner. I even added some to the dog shampoo:-) Great value

Awesome Service

Posted by Reviewer1851660 on Mar 24, 2009

Will definitely order from you again. My order arrived very quickly and the quality was excellent. The price of the tea tree oil was very reasonable. Really like this brand (Now Foods).

GOOD STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer1567665 on Aug 08, 2009

I purchased this tea tree oil to use as a disinfectant in house cleaning. 2 teaspoons of the oil and a pint of water, put into a spray bottle, will obliterate germs and mold.

Now, Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer2984127 on Aug 26, 2009

Just Love this stuff. So many ways to use it!

tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Sep 08, 2009

Excellent product.

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer2770737 on Sep 08, 2009

Product was delivered very quickly and seems to be of high quality. I was happy with my order.

Now Foods, Tea Tree Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3178331 on Aug 19, 2008

The first time to order this for aromatherapy because I trust Now's products thru iHerb who offers best in prices, services and deliveries.

Now Foods Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1253205 on Nov 19, 2008

excellent value for an excellent product...Tea Tree Oil is always on hand in my home