Posted by danarm on Nov 11, 2013

Makes me feel full and energized. Curbs my hunger. Contains Resveratrol and green tea extract so I can stop taking those. The taste is ok. I take 30 g every morning so the tub lasts exactly one month. Better value than other green drinks. I trust Now Foods more than I trust other companies which make green drinks (Consumer Lab recently tested 11 greens drinks and found toxic contaminants in 5 of them - contaminants such as arsenic, cyanide, lead).

Solid value- keeps me going

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jul 22, 2012

I find it virtually impossible to figure out how to compare or due a side by side with something like the Macrolife or other products. There are so many variables from each meal, sleep, stress, weather that can have an impact on the human body it is just unfair. I will say that any of these greens supplements are worth taking. I often end up finding something by other manufacturers and attempting to see if there is any noticeable differences. I don't care how healthy or diet conscious you consider yourself. This is the kind of thing everyone should have at home. Some days we are healthier than others, this kind of removes any excuse to not consume a fair amount of fruits/veggies each day. A solid back up for those that sometimes fall short of a well rounded, daily diet. Is it fresh/alive. maybe not. Dollar for dollar you get a huge amount of what you are really after in the fruits/veggies without paying for water or a crazy premium for transport and everyone who touches it marking it up. It can really increase some peoples quality of life.

A great way to good nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2747608 on Nov 06, 2010

I have gallbladder disease and this is one thing I can eat with no side effects and get more bang for my buck. The ingredients are the best for an anti-inflammatory diet and the taste is ok, but easy to mix with choc protein whey and fruit and then it is very good.

Easy way to get your daily dose!

Posted by Reviewer2524520 on Apr 12, 2011

I love this product because of all the good it contains & for all bad that it does not. I drink this daily on an empty stomach right before breakfast & it defintely helps keep my energy levels up while also helping all "systems run smoothly!"

Greens

Posted by 5752506693543996613 on Feb 28, 2014

Ive only used a couple of greens formulas all together, this one is the best tasting I have ever tasted and of course I feel better when using the greens formulas. David N.

to help the stomach balance

Posted by burdypie on Sep 28, 2014

Since I don't eatas many vege's as I shouuld I use this..found it very palatable. Give it to my elderly dog to keep her from acidity, she loves it with milk.

undrinkable & expensive

Posted by 5026293590696834026 on Aug 05, 2015

I bought this to have some more veggies in my life & that of my kids. But this thing is simply undrinkable ! Waiste of my/your money !