Good quality product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Aug 30, 2015

I bought Now nutritional yeast first and found out that, though it contains vitamin B naturally, it was fortified with additional B-vitamins. Then i bought nutritional yeast of another brand that was yeast only. Now does much better for me.

my cats love this

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 07, 2015

Surprisingly our cats loved the taste of this. We just sprinke a little (half a teaspoon) over their dry biscuits.

To make Healthy powder for dogs, good results!

Posted by 5292190209389271930 on Dec 03, 2014

Dogs love it!

good taste but

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Oct 22, 2014

This tastes great but you need to keep in mind that if a recipe calls for nutritional yeast flakes you'll use less powder (about 1/2 to 3/4). Also it is a little hard to get out when you get to the bottom of the jar because, like cinnamon, this "poofs" if you try to pour it and you'll start coughing. You need to scoop it out with a spoon. But I definitely would recommend it and am reordering it - it's cheaper than the flakes ;)

Good but too strong

Posted by 5669950158790173732 on Oct 08, 2014

I didn't expect such a strong taste, and the texture is too powdery (does this word even exist?!) but it's a good product anyway.

Yummier than expected

Posted by 5054421000804439283 on Aug 20, 2014

Honestly speaking, I was quite apprehensive with the reviews given to "yeast" because the only yeast I had ever known was the ones you put in when baking breaking. I was quite surprised that nutritional yeast DOES go well as a topping. I put some of this stuff on baked beans, and it made the meal a lot tastier.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2075506 on Feb 12, 2014

Great to sprinkle on various foods, especially popcorn.

Fresh tasting

Posted by Reviewer2952617 on Dec 11, 2013

I used to buy my nutritional yeast in bulk at the health food store where I work. Even though I think this is the same yeast we sell as bulk in flakes, it tastes much fresher from this container. I also have discovered I like the powder form better than the flake form.

Super Food Yeast Powder

Posted by Howard on Dec 10, 2013

The NOW FOODS Nutritional Yeast Powder is an excellent way to start your day, by adding the recommended 2 tablespoon(=16g) dose to a super smoothie, as it has an impressive listing of b vitamins, amino acids, folic acid, and adds 9g of protein, thus, making it an essential part of the vegetarian type diet. Although I prefer the Modern Products, or, Lewis Labs brewer's yeast, since they were unavailable, I tried the NOW FOODS, and was completely satisfied. Try it, you'll like it!

Small Flakes

Posted by 4694247825369627491 on Sep 18, 2013

It is just a personal preference, but I like the larger flakes. Great product if you want powder only.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »