Some trouble with the taste

Posted by Reviewer1356117 on Feb 21, 2012

I've never tried nutritional yeast before, but I have a really hard time using this. The taste is over powering and I've given up trying to suffer through it, though I did feel the health benefits while I used it.

NOW Nutritional Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1811433 on Feb 10, 2011

We have used a number of NOW products over the years and been very satisfied with the quality. The Nutritional Yeast arrived in excellent condition.We think the quality and flavor are excellent as well.

First time, but NOT last!

Posted by Reviewer1011896 on Mar 17, 2011

It was the first time I tried this, and it was soooo good!

wonderful taste very addictive

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on May 08, 2011

This is great on salads, baked potato etc. Very tasty and addictive. Also a lot of nutrition in it. Better than Parmesan cheese.

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 17, 2013

Love it on popcorn!

Small Flakes

Posted by 4694247825369627491 on Sep 18, 2013

It is just a personal preference, but I like the larger flakes. Great product if you want powder only.

Fresh tasting

Posted by Reviewer2952617 on Dec 11, 2013

I used to buy my nutritional yeast in bulk at the health food store where I work. Even though I think this is the same yeast we sell as bulk in flakes, it tastes much fresher from this container. I also have discovered I like the powder form better than the flake form.

I Wish It Tasted More Like Cheese, But One Can't Have Everything ;)

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Aug 01, 2013

I was told that it tasted just like cheese. I think not, but I do like it on top of my popcorn, along with garlic seasoning, pink salt, and freshly squeezed lemon. If you want additional flavor, you can add paprika and for a bit of heat add cayenne or Sriracha.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1278618 on Mar 25, 2011

I liked this nutritional yeast powder but not as much as the Red Star flakes. I might would like the NOW flakes better and the powder was a bit too fine for my liking; however, it tasted good and I would order again- just not first choice.

Hm

Posted by Reviewer3140767 on Sep 01, 2011

Haven't use it alot, it's smells really.. yeast! And tastes a little weird, but on top of popcorn it's yummi! I'll try more recipes later, I'm sure I can make something good out of it ;) But, I love the B12 in it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »