not my favourite

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Aug 01, 2013

gives me a lot of flatulence even waking me up at night. I accidentally ordered this brand instead of my favorite one of Nature's way which I personally much prefer and even take 6 of a day to clear up my intestinal issues (blasto and candida)

2 stars

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Didn't seem to do anything. Didn't help with candida, or better immunity. While using this product i get cold and ill.. One thing it does - raises appetite.

Terrible flavour

Posted by Reviewer2482104 on May 24, 2013

I purchase this for my 3 year old. He can't take capsule and I have to cut it. Never knew it is so strong and hit. My son can't take it. So, it's somewhat useless.

Didn't help with hay fever

Posted by Reviewer1702888 on Jul 10, 2011

A friend of mine swore up and down that oregano oil would hay fever. It had no effect whatsoever.

Bothers stomach some times.

Posted by Reviewer3014614 on Aug 01, 2010

Not sure why but at times when I take this I am burping it up for hours, another time I took it didn't seem to bother me as much. Maybe it is too harsh for my gut or there something wrong with it, not sure.

Wouldn't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 14, 2010

These smell good and taste good but don't seem to work that well. Didn't notice any significant difference while taking them. North American Herb & Spice P73 Oregano Oil is definitely better and worth the price. I take it when I feel a cold coming on and it either knocks it right out or makes the symptoms shrink to almost nothing.

Dosage

Posted by Reviewer1476405 on Dec 29, 2007

55% Carvacrol is not a good yield. I bought a tincture that was organic (analytically certified) with 85% from the mountains of Turkey with 4 drops yielding 33.14mg carvacrol. There is no information on the source of the oregano oil on the NOW product. I consider NOW a "premier" product.