Now Foods, Oregano Oil, 90 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1057228 on Mar 09, 2009

A friend researched oregano oil brands for me and said this one had the highest quality. I took it to try to clear up some chronic sinus congestion and it worked. A few years later after a bad cold I again couldn't clear my sinuses; I tried a different brand but it didn't do anything. Finally bought this Now Foods oregano oil again and it's working. It's great for fighting off colds and for mucus congestion in nose, sinuses, and throat.

OREGANO

Posted by Reviewer1309926 on Jul 16, 2009

VERY GOOD ANTIFUNGAL, IT WILL UPSET YOUR STOMACH IF YOU DON'T TAKE IT WITH A MEAL.

Taking for Intestinal Health

Posted by Reviewer1866766 on Oct 12, 2011

I am taking this supplement in combination with other supplements intended to eliminate bacteria and yeast in the intestines. It's hard to say given all that I am taking how much the oil of oregano itself contributes has contributed to my overall wellness, but my gastrointestinal issues are much improved and I have no complaints regarding this specific supplement. It does not cause any stomach upset, which is wonderful because I tend to have a sensitive stomach. I take it after meals 1-2x daily.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2201693 on Dec 06, 2006

I have been using Oil of Oregano for a year now. I have found that I have less sinus infections and very few colds. I work with children and I recommend it to my staff. I believe it helps keep me healthy especially during or Buffalo winters.

Fights Infections

Posted by Reviewer2720316 on Jan 25, 2007

I recommend this product if you have chronic sinusitis or for fighting any infection. I has worked well for me.