Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1057228 on Mar 09, 2009

A friend researched oregano oil brands for me and said this one had the highest quality. I took it to try to clear up some chronic sinus congestion and it worked. A few years later after a bad cold I again couldn't clear my sinuses; I tried a different brand but it didn't do anything. Finally bought this Now Foods oregano oil again and it's working. It's great for fighting off colds and for mucus congestion in nose, sinuses, and throat.

OREGANO

Posted by Reviewer1309926 on Jul 16, 2009

VERY GOOD ANTIFUNGAL, IT WILL UPSET YOUR STOMACH IF YOU DON'T TAKE IT WITH A MEAL.

Taking for Intestinal Health

Posted by Reviewer1866766 on Oct 12, 2011

I am taking this supplement in combination with other supplements intended to eliminate bacteria and yeast in the intestines. It's hard to say given all that I am taking how much the oil of oregano itself contributes has contributed to my overall wellness, but my gastrointestinal issues are much improved and I have no complaints regarding this specific supplement. It does not cause any stomach upset, which is wonderful because I tend to have a sensitive stomach. I take it after meals 1-2x daily.

Excellent maintenance antifungal/antivral

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Oregano oil is great for infections, immunity and candida. I have only just started using this brand so will update when I can compare it to other oregano oil I have previously used, Update seems to be working as candida has stayed in check. Enteric coated do does not repeat. North American Oreganol is a lot stronger though so for a severe yeast problem i would still start with that. It does have a very strong taste and repeats even when taken with food but you know its killing the critters off almost instantly. This NOW product does not repeat as much. This is an excellent maintenance product and I personally take 3 with my evening meal. Hope you found this review helpful.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2201693 on Dec 06, 2006

I have been using Oil of Oregano for a year now. I have found that I have less sinus infections and very few colds. I work with children and I recommend it to my staff. I believe it helps keep me healthy especially during or Buffalo winters.

Fights Infections

Posted by Reviewer2720316 on Jan 25, 2007

I recommend this product if you have chronic sinusitis or for fighting any infection. I has worked well for me.

Prostatitis Relief

Posted by Reviewer1111821 on Nov 28, 2007

I have had Prostatitis for a year now and periodically I use this product to make sure no bacteria are living - Thi s is a great wonderful product and gives me piece of mind with results

For intestinal parasites

Posted by Reviewer1545947 on Dec 15, 2007

Good for getting rid of symptoms associated with intestinal parasites. I usually took 2x or 3x the dosage... I used them in conjuction with enteric coated peppermint

oregano

Posted by Reviewer2823772 on May 20, 2009

cleared up a lung infection that I had and can breath easier even in allergy season. out works allergy meds easily. Also not overpriced like North American brand oreganol and NOW brand has more active ingrediant.

oregano

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Aug 11, 2009

I have faith in this product, but for what I have been using it for lately, I can't say if its really helped me. I've been fighting a really severe infection and had to pull out the really big guns and start inhaling Allimax, from which I have begun to see a great improvement. I think this product will do better to help me prevent problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »