What a helpful thing!

Posted by 5698352755444992591 on Apr 19, 2016

Oregano oil helps real quick with fighting candida. It obviously doesn't work without the sugar-free diet, but in my case, everytime I feel sick because of yeast overgrowth I start taking oregano oil 2 times a day, cut the sugar off and after a week I am fine again. No side effects on me, I really recommend it!

Hurt stomach first few days

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 15, 2016

This product gave me stomach pains the first few times I took them as directed - with food, however after a few days of putting up with the discomfort I don't have the problem anymore. It smells exactly like good quality oregano should smell - strong clean sharp scent or the herb and the size of the capsules makes them very easy to swallow. I have not seen major difference in my health but will re-order as they are one of the best forms of anti-oxidants.

Good but not safe for continual use longer than 2 months

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is an extremely potent and highly concentrated oil. I was told by a herbalist that this should not be taken for longer than two months as after that it could be a toxic to the system. I use it occasionally to help shift a bug and I think it does really help. Regular garlic tablets through the winter is a good mainstay. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Posted by 5351159699619416814 on Feb 24, 2016

I take it when I feel that I'm starting to have a cold. It has worked so far.

Helps against Candida

Posted by sunnycoco on Aug 05, 2015

I am taking Oregano oil together with Caprylic acid for about 2 month now and got very good result ins fighting my Candida overgrowth. The pills are easy to swallow. The capsules in the last package where though a bit whiteish in colour and the outside felt very hard and dry' like being to old or stored wrong. Like chocolate that has melted and turned white o the outside. Anyone with the same experience? don't feel like taking these one but before that they were always perfectly fine.

good

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 30, 2015

good, but worry a little about what capsule is made of..

Now Foods, Oregano Oil

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Nov 02, 2014

It' ok. I believe that Now Foods is a reliable company.

Excellent maintenance antifungal/antivral

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Oregano oil is great for infections, immunity and candida. I have only just started using this brand so will update when I can compare it to other oregano oil I have previously used, Update seems to be working as candida has stayed in check. Enteric coated do does not repeat. North American Oreganol is a lot stronger though so for a severe yeast problem i would still start with that. It does have a very strong taste and repeats even when taken with food but you know its killing the critters off almost instantly. This NOW product does not repeat as much. This is an excellent maintenance product and I personally take 3 with my evening meal. Hope you found this review helpful.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3092315 on Dec 08, 2011

This appears to work fairly well. I suffer from an autoimmune disease and tend to get candida symptoms. I feel it is keeping some of these symptoms under control. However I think I will benefit from a purer formulation so will try liquid wild oregano with a higher percentage of the active ingredient.

Too soon to tell if it is doing any good yet.

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Oct 17, 2011

Been having sinus infections that won't stay away and heard about Oregano oil to help but it hasn't done much yet. I have not been consistent enough with it yet to see.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »