great anti biotic alternative

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Apr 08, 2016

We take this at the onset of a flu and it reduces the severity. I ate an egg and mayo sandwich bought from a garage and within hours I had the most awful stabbing pains in my stomach and intestines. I also had nausea and diarrhoea. I took one oregano oil capsule and I soon started to feel better, from my stomach downwards. One more later on in the day and it was all better. GREAT STUFF !!

miss karen

Posted by 4970056903620937848 on Mar 21, 2016

Excellent product for sue during cold season. Helps me stave off colds and flu.

Very good

Posted by Trinity on Feb 19, 2016

This is a very good product. I've been taking one a day once in a while, not very regularly, together with grape seed (one pill as well). Last week I felt I was getting down with the flu. Everyone around me is sick. When I started feeling bad, I got two oregano oil softgels and two grape-seed capsules and repeated 6 hours later the same thing. And until the end of the day I felt OK. I repeated the same thing the following day, and now I feel just fine.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on Feb 18, 2016

My digestion is much improved. This stuff really keeps my stomach and gut flora balanced. This is a must have for me.

Must have!!

Posted by 5623097145212756042 on Jan 29, 2016

This product is just amazing! I always have it! if you just started to feel sick, just take 2 capsules and all bad feelings will be gone in an hour! really recommend!

Strong effective organo oil

Posted by Reviewer2108153 on Jan 23, 2016

Very good product that I have used to combat my candida

Little beauties

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

Very powerful and effective. Initially on first taking these, my bowel did a major cleanse. Please don't be put off if this happens to you because if you are anything like me, you're going to be feeling so much better when all those nasties are gone. I take this every day now for maintenance. I feel that my immunity and resistance to diseases like colds and flus is enhanced too. My bowel has settled down profoundly from these.

Immunity boost

Posted by 5541799283009045445 on Aug 05, 2015

I fall sick every month. I saw on Dr oz show about oil of oregano and been taking this for a few weeks now. Last week, I had all the symptoms of a flu coming, my body managed to fight it out! Surely getting the next bottle.

Excellent product!

Posted by 5188760584065425006 on Jun 22, 2015

I used it for oral herpes and it really helped!

thnx