❤️

Posted by Mahaalanazi on Dec 26, 2015

رائع

Love it!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I use this every night right before I get in bed. I first put 4 drops of a carrier oil in my hand (I'm using jojoba, but olive oil would work just as well) and then add 2 drops of this Lavender oil, rub it all together between my hands, and then rub it on the bottoms of my feet. When I do this, I sleep the sleep of the dead! Even if I wake for some reason during the night, I fall back to sleep easily and sleep so well! If I forget, I wake many more times during the night, get up earlier and feel worse, and just generally have a bad day. The NOW brand of essential oils has been recommended to me by friends as being a pure oil, fine for using on your skin in this way. There are some brands in which this would be a bad idea. The price was great, and I love how it helps me sleep! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

wonderful scent after dilution

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 29, 2015

the initial scent straight from the bottle didn't smell anything like lavender, but once i diluted it it smells a little like the crabtree and evelyn lavender water. the scent seem to disappear with time, by now, i don't think i can smell any more lavender fragrance. i dilute it with jojoba oil to treat my eczema, i haven't experienced any significant improvements yet since it's just a week. it doesn't irritate my skin. i use a 20 drops to 30oz carrier oil dilution.

Lavender essential oil

Posted by 5065883514228122483 on Apr 27, 2015

This essential oil smells lovely and exactly like real lavender. Price is right too. Perfect!

nice smell

Posted by 4995898206833463119 on Jan 04, 2015

the smell is natural and nice, especially mixed with the other oils.

very good product

Posted by 4723226712019454662 on Dec 09, 2014

very good product true lavender aroma

good

Posted by 4850997646327202762 on Nov 20, 2014

good

Very good essential oil!

Posted by 5707460731124230062 on Oct 02, 2014

Lavender is good for a lot of things: I use it on my pillow to have a good sleep and on my child s head to avoid lice. Very efficient, perfume not too strong, not irritant at all, even directly on skin.

Excellent organic lavender oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

It's truly an amazing product known for its superb antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic, antispasmodic, tonic, cicatrizant, soothing, healing, pacifying, nervine and antidepressant properties. Rich in aromatic esters, lavender oil is an effective remedy for different types of infections, bacteria, viruses, fungi, acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, scabies, shingles, hives, sciatica, ringworm, chicken pox, dandruff, seborrhea, scalp infections, aching muscles, earache, fatigue, fevers, giddy spells, pulpitations, headache, insomnia, cramps, scabies, shingles, sinusitis, stress, anxiety and sunburn. It alleviates inflammation, heals sore and chapped lips, peeling skin, small wounds, cuts, abrasions, bruises, bug bites, blisters, burns, carbuncles, canker soles. A few drops of lavender oil added to a vaporizer can help people suffering from nasal congestion, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis. A lavender bath is an excellent stress reliever, relaxant and antidepressant, a lavender compress is great for sore muscles, sprains and injuries. Lavender oil is also a great all-natural sunburn remedy, insect repellent and mildew and mold remover. I've been diluting it with different base oils ( olive, jojoba, grapeseed, almond, avocado or apricot kernel oil) and using it on my skin, and I've noticed that the condition of my skin has improved: my skin tone has even out, there's no redness or irritation, my acne has cleared up, my scalp is healthier and no longer dry, itchy and flaky. Glad I discovered this amazing healing lavender oil.

WOW - Extra Good

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Nov 25, 2013

Love Lavender Oil, it's such a Good Product to have on hand. Increases Healing, Calms the Skin. Get a Bite and dab some on the bite. It will relieve the Sting, Immediately ... This is the first time I bought the Organic .. Will Always to Buy it, as it's Superior to the other. ~ PEACE AND LOVE