❤️

Posted by Mahaalanazi on Dec 26, 2015

رائع

Fragrance a little too light for my taste.

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Oct 27, 2015

I love that this is organic and the price is great and I might buy it again. It's just that the smell isn't as woody (I don't know the right word) as other lavender oils I have tried. It does say that the fragrance is 'floral' so this is a great product that there's no false advertising, it's just personal taste in that I like lavender oil to be a more straight intense lavender scent.

Disappointment !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Sep 24, 2015

This product smells nothing like beautiful Lavender, I've tried hard to use this since it's pricey, tried to use it on diffuser/skin no luck ! I had to throw two bottles away, my advice is save your hard earned money and look for another brand. ما يستاهل أبداّ هذا السعرو الرائحة تكرمون خياس ولو حطيتها في الفواحة ما تعطي ريحة حلوه يعني تشتري عطر من ابو ريالين أحسن لك والله رميت علبتين و حاولت أخففها وأستخدمها للجلد ما تصلح وتسبب حساسية و احمرار.

Love it!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I use this every night right before I get in bed. I first put 4 drops of a carrier oil in my hand (I'm using jojoba, but olive oil would work just as well) and then add 2 drops of this Lavender oil, rub it all together between my hands, and then rub it on the bottoms of my feet. When I do this, I sleep the sleep of the dead! Even if I wake for some reason during the night, I fall back to sleep easily and sleep so well! If I forget, I wake many more times during the night, get up earlier and feel worse, and just generally have a bad day. The NOW brand of essential oils has been recommended to me by friends as being a pure oil, fine for using on your skin in this way. There are some brands in which this would be a bad idea. The price was great, and I love how it helps me sleep! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

wonderful scent after dilution

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 29, 2015

the initial scent straight from the bottle didn't smell anything like lavender, but once i diluted it it smells a little like the crabtree and evelyn lavender water. the scent seem to disappear with time, by now, i don't think i can smell any more lavender fragrance. i dilute it with jojoba oil to treat my eczema, i haven't experienced any significant improvements yet since it's just a week. it doesn't irritate my skin. i use a 20 drops to 30oz carrier oil dilution.

Very pure and expected

Posted by 4916912406225136118 on May 18, 2015

No complaints

Smells nothing like Lavender

Posted by 5077035048856692000 on May 11, 2015

I had the non-organic Lavender from same brand and the smell was slightly off, could have been due to temperature fluctuations during the shipping. But the organic version smells nothing like Lavender at all, with a distinct horrible scent that could be a solvent? Same scent carries itself in the room when oil is used in ultrasonic diffuser. Considering throwing away this bottle of oil! What a waste of money.

Lavender essential oil

Posted by 5065883514228122483 on Apr 27, 2015

This essential oil smells lovely and exactly like real lavender. Price is right too. Perfect!

nice smell

Posted by 4995898206833463119 on Jan 04, 2015

the smell is natural and nice, especially mixed with the other oils.

very good product

Posted by 4723226712019454662 on Dec 09, 2014

very good product true lavender aroma