New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Organic Essential Oils, Lavender, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Very potent!

Posted by Reviewer1293656 on Jun 09, 2010

Purchased as a skin anti-bacterial agent and to help break down scar tissue since Lavender Oil is toxic to scar tissue. Because I'm using it in combination with Jason Natural vitamin E oil 5000 IU, tea tree oil, and brown rice vinegar I can't confirm that it's specifically Lavender oil that is working...but something is DEFINITELY working! I've stopped having breakouts and I can see the skin discolorations fading faster than usual. It will take time to tell if the more built up scar tissue will dissolve using Lavender Oil, but I’m being very faithful to my routine so time will definitely tell. While not entirely telling of quality, Now Foods Lavender oil is very potent. I accidently forgot to completely seal the bottle before throwing it in my bag for a road trip so a little bit leaked onto my bag. Even with the car windows down the air was filled with the wonderful smell of Lavender.

repels mosquitos

Posted by Reviewer1485754 on Oct 12, 2010

I use it instead of deet to repel mosquitos. Smells good and lavender blocks the smell receptor in the mosquito. I live where dengue fever is prevalent.

Now Lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer1810918 on Feb 19, 2011

Excellent. I will never be without it. If you get burned, put a couple of drops on immediately. Cells regenerate quickly, so scarring does not happen. Great for blood pressure.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1305684 on May 18, 2011

I have been usuing this Lavender oil primarily to control my as of late acne prone skin, I believe this alone has beeen the most important product in my skins turn around, i apply neat to my problem area's every night and my blemishes have been 99% better and i am not exaggerating. Secondly, I also mix with water for a make up setter and hair refresher, lavender oil is multi dimensional and i encourage all to enjoy its many benefits.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2479332 on Jul 26, 2009

I am a lampwork beadmaker and kind of a klutz in the kitchen sometimes, so having a supply of lavender oil on hand is essential for minor burns. I have found that it also helps on mosquito bites, which I really hate. I got lots of little thorn pricks on my hands recently while pruning a rose bush without putting on my gloves (dumb me!), and the lavender oil took the sting out of all those little thorn pricks! Very nice to put a drop or two on your pillow case, too!