Now Lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer1810918 on Feb 19, 2011

Excellent. I will never be without it. If you get burned, put a couple of drops on immediately. Cells regenerate quickly, so scarring does not happen. Great for blood pressure.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2479332 on Jul 26, 2009

I am a lampwork beadmaker and kind of a klutz in the kitchen sometimes, so having a supply of lavender oil on hand is essential for minor burns. I have found that it also helps on mosquito bites, which I really hate. I got lots of little thorn pricks on my hands recently while pruning a rose bush without putting on my gloves (dumb me!), and the lavender oil took the sting out of all those little thorn pricks! Very nice to put a drop or two on your pillow case, too!

Fragrance a little too light for my taste.

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Oct 27, 2015

I love that this is organic and the price is great and I might buy it again. It's just that the smell isn't as woody (I don't know the right word) as other lavender oils I have tried. It does say that the fragrance is 'floral' so this is a great product that there's no false advertising, it's just personal taste in that I like lavender oil to be a more straight intense lavender scent.

Smells nothing like Lavender

Posted by 5077035048856692000 on May 11, 2015

I had the non-organic Lavender from same brand and the smell was slightly off, could have been due to temperature fluctuations during the shipping. But the organic version smells nothing like Lavender at all, with a distinct horrible scent that could be a solvent? Same scent carries itself in the room when oil is used in ultrasonic diffuser. Considering throwing away this bottle of oil! What a waste of money.

Lavender

Posted by Reviewer3179154 on Oct 30, 2007

I love this lavender. It is the best one I have come across.

good oil, smells very medicinal

Posted by Reviewer1924970 on Jul 14, 2010

This oil is a great deal, especially for an organic, and seems to work just fine as an essential oil. The only issue is the smell - it tends on the soapy, medicinal side rather than smelling like a nice floral or woody lavender which I prefer. I have purchased many different lavender oils in the past so I know it varies a lot, but this one does smell more medicinal than any I have used before.

Great product

Posted by 5536799349461041173 on Nov 13, 2013

Smells great and doesn't give me a headache like some cheap essential oils.

wonderful scent after dilution

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 29, 2015

the initial scent straight from the bottle didn't smell anything like lavender, but once i diluted it it smells a little like the crabtree and evelyn lavender water. the scent seem to disappear with time, by now, i don't think i can smell any more lavender fragrance. i dilute it with jojoba oil to treat my eczema, i haven't experienced any significant improvements yet since it's just a week. it doesn't irritate my skin. i use a 20 drops to 30oz carrier oil dilution.

WOW - Extra Good

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Nov 25, 2013

Love Lavender Oil, it's such a Good Product to have on hand. Increases Healing, Calms the Skin. Get a Bite and dab some on the bite. It will relieve the Sting, Immediately ... This is the first time I bought the Organic .. Will Always to Buy it, as it's Superior to the other. ~ PEACE AND LOVE

Smells lovely...bath time!

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Sep 02, 2011

I use this stuff in my washer, in the bath, in my oil burner and I put a few drops in my carpet shampooer when cleaning.