good

Posted by 4850997646327202762 on Nov 20, 2014

good

Very good essential oil!

Posted by 5707460731124230062 on Oct 02, 2014

Lavender is good for a lot of things: I use it on my pillow to have a good sleep and on my child s head to avoid lice. Very efficient, perfume not too strong, not irritant at all, even directly on skin.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

Smells like lavender.

Pretty good~

Posted by 5405347473445602221 on May 21, 2014

I've never smelled straight up lavender oil, so it wasn't quite I expected, but I like it. I heard it was good for allergies, so I applied very small amount to my nose and temple. It eased the itchiness and stuffiness and helped with the relaxation. Good stuff!!

Beautiful scent but not meant for skin application

Posted by Reviewer2953758 on Apr 14, 2014

A friend of mine recommended Lavender Oil as a solution to soothe itchy skin caused by mosquitoes. I did a skin test and amazingly it really did! But!!! it dried up the treated skin area!!! Perhaps this is meant for burner usage only. Nevertheless, beautiful scent.

Excellent organic lavender oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

It's truly an amazing product known for its superb antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic, antispasmodic, tonic, cicatrizant, soothing, healing, pacifying, nervine and antidepressant properties. Rich in aromatic esters, lavender oil is an effective remedy for different types of infections, bacteria, viruses, fungi, acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, scabies, shingles, hives, sciatica, ringworm, chicken pox, dandruff, seborrhea, scalp infections, aching muscles, earache, fatigue, fevers, giddy spells, pulpitations, headache, insomnia, cramps, scabies, shingles, sinusitis, stress, anxiety and sunburn. It alleviates inflammation, heals sore and chapped lips, peeling skin, small wounds, cuts, abrasions, bruises, bug bites, blisters, burns, carbuncles, canker soles. A few drops of lavender oil added to a vaporizer can help people suffering from nasal congestion, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis. A lavender bath is an excellent stress reliever, relaxant and antidepressant, a lavender compress is great for sore muscles, sprains and injuries. Lavender oil is also a great all-natural sunburn remedy, insect repellent and mildew and mold remover. I've been diluting it with different base oils ( olive, jojoba, grapeseed, almond, avocado or apricot kernel oil) and using it on my skin, and I've noticed that the condition of my skin has improved: my skin tone has even out, there's no redness or irritation, my acne has cleared up, my scalp is healthier and no longer dry, itchy and flaky. Glad I discovered this amazing healing lavender oil.

Basking in lavender field.

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 04, 2014

On opening e bottle I was straight away transported to a lavender field. Smells heavenly. Lavender is versatile goes with almost all my other essential oils. I mix this w ylang2 , clary sage, geranium, lemon n orange oil using jojoba plus grapeseed oil as base, my skin is less oily which is gd for I used to wake up with a face coated thick w overnight oiliness.

WOW - Extra Good

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Nov 25, 2013

Love Lavender Oil, it's such a Good Product to have on hand. Increases Healing, Calms the Skin. Get a Bite and dab some on the bite. It will relieve the Sting, Immediately ... This is the first time I bought the Organic .. Will Always to Buy it, as it's Superior to the other. ~ PEACE AND LOVE

Great product

Posted by 5536799349461041173 on Nov 13, 2013

Smells great and doesn't give me a headache like some cheap essential oils.

Noo poo shampoo

Posted by 5150570368990029999 on Nov 09, 2013

Add this in a noo poo shampoo and it keeps hair smelling lovely. It also has anti bacterial properties.