Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1305684 on May 18, 2011

I have been usuing this Lavender oil primarily to control my as of late acne prone skin, I believe this alone has beeen the most important product in my skins turn around, i apply neat to my problem area's every night and my blemishes have been 99% better and i am not exaggerating. Secondly, I also mix with water for a make up setter and hair refresher, lavender oil is multi dimensional and i encourage all to enjoy its many benefits.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2479332 on Jul 26, 2009

I am a lampwork beadmaker and kind of a klutz in the kitchen sometimes, so having a supply of lavender oil on hand is essential for minor burns. I have found that it also helps on mosquito bites, which I really hate. I got lots of little thorn pricks on my hands recently while pruning a rose bush without putting on my gloves (dumb me!), and the lavender oil took the sting out of all those little thorn pricks! Very nice to put a drop or two on your pillow case, too!

Smells great

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I like to add a drop or two to my laundry to make my clothes smell fresh.

Smells nothing like Lavender

Posted by 5077035048856692000 on May 11, 2015

I had the non-organic Lavender from same brand and the smell was slightly off, could have been due to temperature fluctuations during the shipping. But the organic version smells nothing like Lavender at all, with a distinct horrible scent that could be a solvent? Same scent carries itself in the room when oil is used in ultrasonic diffuser. Considering throwing away this bottle of oil! What a waste of money.

Lavender

Posted by Reviewer3179154 on Oct 30, 2007

I love this lavender. It is the best one I have come across.

good oil, smells very medicinal

Posted by Reviewer1924970 on Jul 14, 2010

This oil is a great deal, especially for an organic, and seems to work just fine as an essential oil. The only issue is the smell - it tends on the soapy, medicinal side rather than smelling like a nice floral or woody lavender which I prefer. I have purchased many different lavender oils in the past so I know it varies a lot, but this one does smell more medicinal than any I have used before.

sedative, anti bacterial

Posted by Reviewer1317441 on May 25, 2010

i have to say its another great way to fall asleep naturally, it put me out for a good eight hours, i use one drop on a cottonwool ball near the bed. It also deters moth as they hate the smell, i use it to mop my bathroom floor one to two drops in a bucket of water and germs are gone. This oil is a true essential oil, it doesn't leave any oil spots

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2326079 on Mar 14, 2010

Lavender oil is great as a perfume, for minor cuts and bruises, stop sneezes... for just about anything, Highly recommend it.

Great product

Posted by 5536799349461041173 on Nov 13, 2013

Smells great and doesn't give me a headache like some cheap essential oils.

WOW - Extra Good

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Nov 25, 2013

Love Lavender Oil, it's such a Good Product to have on hand. Increases Healing, Calms the Skin. Get a Bite and dab some on the bite. It will relieve the Sting, Immediately ... This is the first time I bought the Organic .. Will Always to Buy it, as it's Superior to the other. ~ PEACE AND LOVE